Tavaris Jackson to start Seahawks camp as the #1 QB

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They are the favorites now with Andy Dalton.

ibmtV44QlsqO9t.gif

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The Ravens aren't going to do shyt without Terell Suggs, they went from an elite defense to just very good and the Steelers are good, but getting old quickly on defense. What I should say is the Bengals have a very good chance to win the division, imo.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
The Ravens aren't going to do shyt without Terell Suggs, they went from an elite defense to just very good and the Steelers are good, but getting old quickly on defense. What I should say is the Bengals have a very good chance to win the division, imo.

Steelers got rid of Farrior(37),Smith(36),Hoke(36),McFadden(injury prone). Hampton may start the season on the pup list. Troy's only 31. Woodley is only 27 Hood is only 25. Timmons is 26. Heyward/Ta'amu/Lewis/Sylvester/McLendon/Brown/Allen/Spence are all in their 20's and have a chance to see significant playing time this season. Foote taking over for Farrior in the middle isn't set in stone either. We got some youth

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea, but thats a lot of if's at the moment plus the run game is something of a ?, don't get me wrong I think they will likely be 10-6, it's just the Bengals are rising fast and honestly the bulk of their losses were by a touchdown or less, also, they quietly had a very good draft. But back to the OT, yea Tavaris should start.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No matter how bad this dude plays every sunday he always finds a way to win the staff over and start lol

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yea, but thats a lot of if's at the moment plus the run game is something of a ?, don't get me wrong I think they will likely be 10-6, it's just the Bengals are rising fast and honestly the bulk of their losses were by a touchdown or less, also, they quietly had a very good draft.

you are in for a reality check this season breh

bengals had one of the easiest schedules last year

how many teams with a winning record did yall beat last season?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm not a Bengals fan, but even in their losses they weren't blown out, a couple of breaks and they win. They are def a team to watch this season. Plus that division is brutal and they played hard. :yeshrug: