:patrice:

Last edited:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
They don't :dahell:
I heard rappers say there were walking into the house of the mom of their dead rival to knock over his ern.

There is no genre of music who's "beef" compares to hip-hop.
UHHHH, apparently they do. And this isn't the first time Swift has threw shots at somebody on her records. She had a back and forth with Katy Perry years back. You are speaking as if "beef" necessarily involves violence. I'm talking about throwing shots at each other (which is the main kind of rap beef and always has been) which apparently has happened again what are you talking about "they don't" dude it's right in front of you what is this thread about :what:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Her whole career been based on beefing low key.

Stayed relevant writing tracks about her ex boyfriends. Then here whole shyt with Kanye made her a super duper star.
Now she back beefing with Kim again. Really only took a break from beefing because the NFL stimulus relationship was doing numbers for her. But
its off season right now so... perfect time to drop a diss track
lol she was already a huge star my guy when that kanye shyt happened.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
lol she was already a huge star my guy when that kanye shyt happened.
Nah, she was low key falling off at that point and trying to change genres at that time. Similar to how beyonce is doing now.
People forget she started as a country singer before pivoting to pop music. Country audience was getting tired of her.
She had pretty much peaked already and was looking for ways to extend her career. Kanye not letting her finish lifted her career to new heights.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Taylor messed up.

Kanye is grooming North to be an artist right?

Elementary School Dropout response :mjgrin:

You can't beef with kids man, they'll make you look bad with their smart ass mouths :pachaha:

Then as she ages and the songwriting gets better North really going to be petty with it.

Last edited:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Kim has 4 days to respond :pachaha:

On a separate note, Taylor has been sneak dissing people her entire career. Every man she's dated purely serves as content for future albums.
She had a beef with Katy Perry too.
On the low, she was stealing a lot of flows and styles from other artists. There were some songs that had a lot of Lorde inspirations.