str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
He basically calling it vibe music and he's not talking about shyt

To me, I love both types. Obviously the type of music that speaks to me AND is great sonically, are always the best to me personally.

Some people don't look for relatable content in music, they just want to zone out and have a good time and there's nothing wrong with that either imo.

i still like the occasional bar here and there for more vibey shyt, that’s why i feel isaiah rashad owns that lane, or even pink siifu - although u never gonna hear him out or at a party :dead:

Daps
ironically travs last albums was about 5 years ago... cardi b, the hottest current rapper, going on 6...
so is this a tde issue or can we only wag fingers at one entity at a time :mjlol:

in b4 someone else asks me if im a tde street team member for dropping these facts :skip:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
ironically travs last albums was about 5 years ago... cardi b, the hottest current rapper, going on 6...
so is this a tde issue or can we only wag fingers at one entity at a time :mjlol:

in b4 someone else asks me if im a tde street team member for dropping these facts :skip:
Travis would’ve had an album out before now if the festival stuff didn’t happened

Cardi is never dropping another album

Try again TDE street team member

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
He should focus on his own label instead of worrying about someone who actually drops music and gives their fanbase what they want. :sas2:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Travis would’ve had an album out before now if the festival stuff didn’t happened

Not to mention the insanity of comparing two of the biggest mainstream rappers to...label bottom dwellers. Travis was always gonna come back strong because he's a star. A guy who can't do 40k first week shouldn't be waiting 5+ years to drop music. They should drop every two years.

Daps

zay was a drug addict
ab-soul almost committed suicide
kendrick had 2 kids
q basically told us last album he would rather raise his baby than go on tour

try harder :russell:

Daps
Not to mention the insanity of comparing two of the biggest mainstream rappers to...label bottom dwellers. Travis was always gonna come back strong because he's a star. A guy who can't do 40k first week shouldn't be waiting 5+ years to drop music. They should drop every two years.

first of all people cry 5 years about kendrick and sza, star players and we see how they eat shyt up when they drop still. doechii has been there for not even 2 years so i wasn't even really thinking about her when i made that comment. :skip:
how bout we just stop acting like there isn't an artist probably on every label that has been either stalled out or didn't drop in a timely manner on their own doing. like... do you really think i can't name no other bench players that cried "my label trippin" :mjlol:
yall don't want to play the game of facts, so stop trying to check me on it and just stay in yall feelings :francis:

Last edited: