KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
That's what I gathered after hearing it. Sure it all sounds good, but it doesn't make you want to listen to it. I really think bro should just be an engineer/producer or get some writers Kuz he can get some better rappers pop idols or whatever straight but he can't write lyrics or flows for shyt

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’m an old head purist but I disagree. How do you explain afrobeats?!? Or Reggae? Can’t understand a word they sayin but :banderas:

And I haven’t listened to the album yet, but Astroworld :damn:

He/his team are just good enough that an album full of dope beats and melodies works. Just call it another genre and voila you no longer have to worry about lyrical purity

And actually I was just listening to Black Messiah by Deangelo and its always said people can’t understand what he’s saying. He DO be spittin but even if you can’t make it out it’s A+ rhythm, melody, etc

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
he's clearly saying travis is carried by production and isnt actually rapping about shyt

personally ive never listened to travis for bars but there was always a good middle ground between the good production and catchy lyrics/good features ala Birds/Astroworld, Utopia just comes off as overproduced and creatively empty lyrics wise.. it's like an experimental kanye album without kanye's wittiness, charisma and team of writers.. it's missing an ingredient

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps

The most baseline expectation for music is that it sounds pleasing, sonically.:mjlol:fukk is he talking about

So what about illmatic. Sounds good musically but Nas rapping and his lyrics complete the package why are you being dense

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That's what I gathered after hearing it. Sure it all sounds good, but it doesn't make you want to listen to it. I really think bro should just be an engineer/producer or get some writers Kuz he can get some better rappers pop idols or whatever straight but he can't write lyrics or flows for shyt
Travis is a fraud. That’s why Rihanna deaded him. Had her whole album released delayed.