Teacher Beats Tf Outta Student Who Calls Him N Word in Derogatory Way!

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Repost and he went easy on the kid. It was not a brutal beating, but still, gotta keep your wits about you.

Lil mawfukkas be linestepping and gutchecking though so I know I couldn't be a teacher. I am short and the first 5'8 and above student to step up to me gonna get that Rock em' Sock em' treatment.

tumblr_m9lg30RixM1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
This is old

But them youngsters always underestimate that old men strength lol

Still kinda dumb to throw your career away over some kid talking crazy. Just get him expelled continue earning your living. I get it, only so much you can take but in the end the kid goes home to be taken care of by mommy and daddy and now you have to worry about how you going to pay your bills for the next months plus possibly face criminal charges. You would have won in the end by hurting the kids future. Now your future in jeopardy smh

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kid said the N word multiple times and everybody saw the teacher trying to maintain composure and NOBODY tried to intervene...nobody pulled the kid away to deescalate the situation or anything. Until the kid started getting beat on.

Honestly that kid deserved the beating of a lifetime and I'm only sad the teacher wasn't a better fighter.

I understand the arguments that the teacher put his future or job in jeopardy. But that was hard to swallow.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Nword is a word that's used mainly out of anger and aggression .....very rarely as a friendly term of endearment.

The word is frequently used to dehumanize, degrade and belittle the person it's used towards.

The word is a literal curse.

I'm always cautious of people who can't talk without using that word.

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Man’s thinking about the charges he will get, his career, what his Wife and kids will think, his 401K amount, if another district will pick him up, if God will forgive him all during the first minute…
:francis:
Unfortunately that child would say that shyt to any teacher. Female or male black or white. That word is a part of his vocabulary.
:martin:
As men, we need to control our emotions. You are head of your family and a model to your children.
:snoop:
Catch assault and other charges for keeping it real my teacher. And not knock the little line stepping completely the fukk out.
:pachaha: