Teacher Beats Tf Outta Student Who Calls Him N Word in Derogatory Way!

broller

Veteran
Daps
Kid said the N word multiple times and everybody saw the teacher trying to maintain composure and NOBODY tried to intervene...nobody pulled the kid away to deescalate the situation or anything. Until the kid started getting beat on.

Honestly that kid deserved the beating of a lifetime and I'm only sad the teacher wasn't a better fighter.

I understand the arguments that the teacher put his future or job in jeopardy. But that was hard to swallow.
Facts. I wish the student got maimed

What was the student saying at the end?

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
I just wanna know how the conversation goes at dinner later that night lmao.

Wife: Babe what's wrong? You've barely touched your dinosaur nuggies

Him: It's nothing sweetie... don't worry about it.

Wife: No babe tell me, what's wrong?

Him: I kicked the shyt out of a pupil today :damn:

Wife: :damn::picard:

Him: I ruined this family :mjcry:

Wife: Oh Clarence don't worry, I'm sure you can find something at McDonalds or Walmart

Him: :damn::damn::damn:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Facts. I wish the student got maimed

Same.

Once that mist kicks in, I'm jumping on his head and putting those chairs over his back. He ain't walking out of that classroom.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Teacher was out of line! Can't be putting hands on a student even if said student is out of line.

He should have contacted the principal and had that kid removed from his class immediately!!!

Doesn't excuse the kid's behavior, but teachers and other adult faculty are/should be held to a higher standard of conduct.

Lastly, if the teacher gonna risk losing his job, then at least have enough squabble to make it worth it...

Daps
Ehh..Pay a few of the young boys to get in that ass n put him out of commission for a few weeks, keep ya job...

But that's just after watching the video over a few months ago... gathered my thoughts.

Don't know if I could have that self control At that moment.

:lolbron:
That old breh wasn't gone stand for that shyt......had a flash back to growing up down south........boy lucky......he got off light

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Teacher was out of line! Can't be putting hands on a student even if said student is out of line.

He should have contacted the principal and had that kid removed from his class immediately!!!

Doesn't excuse the kid's behavior, but teachers and other adult faculty are/should be held to a higher standard of conduct.

Lastly, if the teacher gonna risk losing his job, then at least have enough squabble to make it worth it...
Teacher got paid, he was in line

Only reason he outta line is for not beating the fukk out cuz

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Teacher got paid, he was in line

Only reason he outta line is for not beating the fukk out cuz

Agree to disagree!

Teachers don't get paid to fight students! FOH!

I am sure that school has a vice principal or a principal that issues disciplinary actions towards unruly students. Also, there should be security or school police for said kids..

Lastly, no ass whoopin given to that kid is gonna stop him from using the N-word. If anything, that kid gonna use it more.

I don't expect teachers to take abuse from students, but I do expect them to follow protocol for their own safety as well as the safety of follow faculty and students.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I get it...I do
But
Grown ass adult can't be doing that
Control emotions
Get the kid suspended, expelled
Now he's probably reprimanded, fired I would think

I agree. I would have got him suspended/expelled then me and my boys would have put on some ski masks and jumped him later, probably during summer break. No talking, no emotions, just stomping on his legs like he's Rick James.

200w.gif

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Lastly, no ass whoopin given to that kid is gonna stop him from using the N-word. If anything, that kid gonna use it more.

not if he went to school with us :mjlol:, if you get your ass beat by Mr. Jefferson the clarinet instructor, u getting roasted when u get back from suspension. We not trying to hear no tuff talk out of you will we graduate Jose