Team Pacquiao Bring Back Justin Fortune As Conditioning Coach

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You're pathetic:aicmon:

What's the limit on how.much blood they.can take all the way up to the fight?? :smugfavre:

Don't have an answer?

Well back in 09 no one had an answer because it hadn't been done before.. All Pac knows is he didn't perform his best giving blood close to the fight when he fought Morales the 1st time. And now Floydie is demamding Pac subjuct himself to and unspecified amount of random blood tests all the way up to the fight so Floydie can be comfortable and secure enough to step in the ring with the big bad Pacquiao :pachaha:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:umad:

Speaking the truth is pathetic now?? :skip:

:youngsabo:

:mjpls:

Tf do I got to be mad about?? My favorite fighter wasn't :deadmanny: by a cherrypick N now has to fight in China where he isnt even the draw:bryan:

Whats pathetic is you acting like USADA was goin take buckets of Pacs blood daily cuz "it had never been done before"...ignoring the fact that errytime Pac gets tested so would Floyd N that USADA wasnt some start up company they was doin drug testing for years

Lets talk about team Manny at first saying "anytime anywhere" to asking for cutoff dates a month before the fight....to only wanting a test when the fight was signed, a month before the fight N right after the fight.... to let the comission do its job....to now 5 years later taking random tests with none of those bullshyt stipulations.....What changed??

:deadmanny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Tf do I got to be mad about?? My favorite fighter wasn't :deadmanny: by a cherrypick N now has to fight in China where he isnt even the draw:bryan:

Whats pathetic is you acting like USADA was goin take buckets of Pacs blood daily cuz "it had never been done before"...ignoring the fact that errytime Pac gets tested so would Floyd N that USADA wasnt some start up company they was doin drug testing for years

Lets talk about team Manny at first saying "anytime anywhere" to asking for cutoff dates a month before the fight....to only wanting a test when the fight was signed, a month before the fight N right after the fight.... to let the comission do its job....to now 5 years later taking random tests with none of those bullshyt stipulations.....What changed??

:deadmanny:

:bryan: Roidquez... the guy who gave pac the toughest fights of his career...who also hired a federally indicted steroid chemist as his steroid and conditioning coach was a cherry pick?

I never said anything about gallons of blood..dont put words in my mouth.. Just because Floyd wants to subject himself to OSDT vs Pac doesnt mean Pac must agree to it..
answer me this... who before Floydie demanded Pac.. subjected themselves to olympic style drug
testing in boxing?? And how often did USADA take blood?? And how close to the fight was I
it..

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:bryan: Roidquez... the guy who gave pac the toughest fights of his career...who also hired a federally indicted steroid chemist as his steroid and conditioning coach was a cherry pick?

I never said anything about gallons of blood..dont put words in my mouth.. Just because Floyd wants to subject himself to OSDT vs Pac doesnt mean Pac must agree to it..
answer me this... who before Floydie demanded Pac.. subjected themselves to olympic style drug
testing in boxing?? And how often did USADA take blood?? And how close to the fight was I
it..

ERRYBODY thought PAC was goin run thru JMM 3....JMM didn't belong at Welterweight etc etc....Cherrypick

Then PAC gets his ass schooled N they robbed JMM forcing yet another fight against Marquez :russ:

Floyd brought extra drug testing to boxing whats your point?? Since then Erry fukking body decided it was a good idea N started doin it....even your man crush put his needle phobia behind N all his cutoff date bullshyt N joined in on the extra testing.

Theres only one fighter who has had an issue with extra testing N its procedures...theres only one fighter who turned down a careear high pay day because of testing

That same fighter is now the undercard on a $5 ppv in china N now accepting that same exact testing he was so against:gladbron:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
ERRYBODY thought PAC was goin run thru JMM 3....JMM didn't belong at Welterweight etc etc....Cherrypick

Then PAC gets his ass schooled N they robbed JMM forcing yet another fight against Marquez :russ:

Floyd brought extra drug testing to boxing whats your point?? Since then Erry fukking body decided it was a good idea N started doin it....even your man crush put his needle phobia behind N all his cutoff date bullshyt N joined in on the extra testing.

Theres only one fighter who has had an issue with extra testing N its procedures...theres only one fighter who turned down a careear high pay day because of testing

That same fighter is now the undercard on a $5 ppv in china N now accepting that same exact testing he was so against:gladbron:
:heh:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

No nikka :ufdup: you said Pac got :deadmanny: by a cherrypick.... the 3rd fight was a cherry pick which ended a draw imo...shyt wasnt no robbery JMM did not do enough.. the 4th fight was hardly a cherry pick.. Pac didn't have to take that fight and he clearly couldve fought Bradley in a rematch but decided to go for the most money and tougher challenge.. not a cherry pick dude

The thing about Pac and the testing is it doesn't really make a difference if he does testing or not because its always gonna be a lose/lose . if he doesn't do the tests nikkas would claim he's roiding with no proof whatsoever.. of course its idiot logic, but that's the reality... if he does decide to roll with extra testing nikkas just gonna say "ohhh NOW he wants do testing, but what about when Floyd blah blah blah 4 years ago blah" doesn't matter if he agreed to Floydie tests back in 2011 when Floyd was saying "all Pac gotta do is take the test" then switched it to"I can't accept less than 100% control of the revenue" nikkas still gonna ignore that and pretend Pac/Rios is the first time Pac agrees to the Floydie tests like why did it take him 5 years.. fukking idiots..Nevermind what Floydie was demanding had never been demanded in the history of the sport.. Nevermind Floydie didnt even have a WW title at the time...but Pac the current p4p king at the time was just supposed to submit..bytch PLEASE

As far as Pac being on an undercard, That's just a complete lie.. nikkas stay claiming I'm trolling, but nikkas post stupid shyt like that and no one bats an eyelash

And as far as the $5 that's just in China you simple ass nikka.. here in America and the rest off the world the ppv rates are still the same...

Now answer me this... Can you name another fighter besides Floydie still fighting today who can be coming off 2 L's.. (1 robbery 1 KO) that's can come back and still be on ppv nain event card.

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No nikka :ufdup: you said Pac got :deadmanny: by a cherrypick.... the 3rd fight was a cherry pick which ended a draw imo...shyt wasnt no robbery JMM did not do enough.. the 4th fight was hardly a cherry pick.. Pac didn't have to take that fight and he clearly couldve fought Bradley in a rematch but decided to go for the most money and tougher challenge.. not a cherry pick dude

The thing about Pac and the testing is it doesn't really make a difference if he does testing or not because its always gonna be a lose/lose . if he doesn't do the tests nikkas would claim he's roiding with no proof whatsoever.. of course its idiot logic, but that's the reality... if he does decide to roll with extra testing nikkas just gonna say "ohhh NOW he wants do testing, but what about when Floyd blah blah blah 4 years ago blah" doesn't matter if he agreed to Floydie tests back in 2011 when Floyd was saying "all Pac gotta do is take the test" then switched it to"I can't accept less than 100% control of the revenue" nikkas still gonna ignore that and pretend Pac/Rios is the first time Pac agrees to the Floydie tests like why did it take him 5 years.. fukking idiots..Nevermind what Floydie was demanding had never been demanded in the history of the sport.. Nevermind Floydie didnt even have a WW title at the time...but Pac the current p4p king at the time was just supposed to submit..bytch PLEASE

As far as Pac being on an undercard, That's just a complete lie.. nikkas stay claiming I'm trolling, but nikkas post stupid shyt like that and no one bats an eyelash

And as far as the $5 that's just in China you simple ass nikka.. here in America and the rest off the world the ppv rates are still the same...

Now answer me this... Can you name another fighter besides Floydie still fighting today who can be coming off 2 L's.. (1 robbery 1 KO) that's can come back and still be on ppv nain event card.

In 2009 who has ever asked for a 10 million penalty for erry pound overweight??

Did Floyd bytch out?? No he accepted that outlandish bullshyt....yet PAC can't take a simple blood test that Floyd would also take:stopitslime:

Miss me with that bu bu bu but in 2011 Pac agreed to testing....yea after 2 years of looking like shyt, doin bad PPV #s, Suing Floyd N Arum bashing Floyd in the media...they decide oh we want that deal now Floyd please:sadcam:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In 2009 who has ever asked for a 10 million penalty for erry pound overweight??

Did Floyd bytch out?? No he accepted that outlandish bullshyt....yet PAC can't take a simple blood test that Floyd would also take:stopitslime:

Miss me with that bu bu bu but in 2011 Pac agreed to testing....yea after 2 years of looking like shyt, doin bad PPV #s, Suing Floyd N Arum bashing Floyd in the media...they decide oh we want that deal now Floyd please:sadcam:

Unlimited random blood tests. not "a simple blood test". something that has never been demanded

The overweight penalty was demanded because Floydie purposely came in heavy against the much smaller Marquez coming from 135.. But no..lets act like Pac demanding Floydie not come in the fight over the limit was something never demanded before.. Pac never tested positive or been linked to steroids.. Floyd talking bout he could beat that yellow midget.. Pac ain't nothing, but he needs extra testing so he could feel safe.. what a bytch :skip:

Floyd got sued because he publicly accused Pacquiao of doing something illegal

2 years of looking like shyt and bad ppvs?? You mean the domination of Clottey Margerito and Mosely.. nikkas wish they can look that bad... aside from the clottey fight all Pacs fights were doing a mill plus.. horrible :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unlimited random blood tests. not "a simple blood test". something that has never been demanded

The overweight penalty was demanded because Floydie purposely came in heavy against the much smaller Marquez coming from 135.. But no..lets act like Pac demanding Floydie not come in the fight over the limit was something never demanded before.. Pac never tested positive or been linked to steroids.. Floyd talking bout he could beat that yellow midget.. Pac ain't nothing, but he needs extra testing so he could feel safe.. what a bytch :skip:

2 years of looking like shyt and bad ppvs?? You mean the domination of Clottey Margerito and Mosely.. nikkas wish they can look that bad... aside from the clottey fight all Pacs fights were doing a mill plus.. horrible :mjpls:
So then why did Manny demand a weight penalty against Morales when Morales had always made weight?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

nikka a 10 million dollar penalty is common?? Has Floyd ever came in overweight at 147??

Please tell me how great the Mosely PPV did ESPECIALLY compared to Floyd vs Shane
:dead:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
nikka a 10 million dollar penalty is common?? Has Floyd ever came in overweight at 147??

Please tell me how great the Mosely PPV did ESPECIALLY compared to Floyd vs Shane
:dead:

Floydie came in overweight against Marquez.. he didn't even try to make weight because he knew he'd have an advantage.. If Floydie never came in above 147 the penalty should be a non issue regardless if its 10 mill or 80 mill.. Floyd was getting $50 mill guaranteed at the time so if he went a pound over he'd pay $10mill out of the $50 mill guaranteed inclucding ppv $$. 10 million isnt a big deal especially since Floydie aint going above no 147 unless he does it on purpose like he did vs Marquez..

Pacquiao never tested positive for anything.. no one in boxing ever was demanded to submit to unlimited blood tests all the way up to the fight...

You can tell us about those ppvs and how horrible they were.. I'll wait :smugfavre