You are cheatin
Pretty simple and plain
Especially if da drug test is da difference between makin 25-30 million dollars

Karma came back to :deadmanny: Though

Better hope he gets that w in november:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floydie turned down a 24 day cuttoff..a 14 day cuttoff..7 day cuttoff.. when pac agrees to no cuttoff in 2011 Floydie turns down a 50/50 and refuses to accept less than 100% ppv revenue... bytch holds the record for moving goalposts
You said: unlimited blood withdrawals close to the fight was the issue

So what was wrong with 14 days?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This article is just pure hilarity: http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiaos-former-trainer-manny-take-tests--27937

Fortune gave his take on one of the excuses that was kicked around regarding the drug testing. Some members of Pacquiao camp claimed the Filipino champion had a phobia with needles.

"Well what about all of those f**king tattoos on him? Pretty hard to be afraid of needles when there is a tattoo gun all over your f**king arm. I do love Manny but if you're going to use an excuse, use something that's more plausible. 'I'm afraid of needles but I have tattoos,'" Fortune said.

And this quote right here:

"Mayweather is quick. Just as quick if not a little quicker than Manny, I think, and slick. He will never be able to land a proper combination on Mayweather. The son of a b*tch can fight."

:bryan: :deadmanny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
This article is just pure hilarity: http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiaos-former-trainer-manny-take-tests--27937

Fortune gave his take on one of the excuses that was kicked around regarding the drug testing. Some members of Pacquiao camp claimed the Filipino champion had a phobia with needles.

"Well what about all of those f**king tattoos on him? Pretty hard to be afraid of needles when there is a tattoo gun all over your f**king arm. I do love Manny but if you're going to use an excuse, use something that's more plausible. 'I'm afraid of needles but I have tattoos,'" Fortune said.

And this quote right here:

"Mayweather is quick. Just as quick if not a little quicker than Manny, I think, and slick. He will never be able to land a proper combination on Mayweather. The son of a b*tch can fight."

:bryan: :deadmanny:

What's funny about it though.. It just shows he's as stupid as you.. Manny never said he was scared of needles. .. you're not having blood withdrawn from you whrn you get a tattoo..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's funny about it though.. It just shows he's as stupid as you.. Manny never said he was scared of needles. .. you're not having blood withdrawn from you whrn you get a tattoo..
As stupid as me? And Manny hires him? Par for the course. But you're right. Arum said it. The guy Manny says we should listen to whenever he's asked a serious question.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
As stupid as me? And Manny hires him? Par for the course. But you're right. Arum said it. The guy Manny says we should listen to whenever he's asked a serious question.

Manny said listen to Arum when ever he's asked a serious question?? Or when it concerns who his next opponents are??

Because when Manny was asked about the tests, he never said talk to my promoter

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Germany??
Link that up for us
Wilfred Sauerland began using it in 2010 when he implemented it for one fight in 2009 and they caught the fighter dirty:

Team Sauerland has agreed to extensive drug testing via the German National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA), becoming the first and only boxing stable to have far-reaching agreements in place with the NADA. All Sauerland boxers as well as their opponents are subject to random testing during practice and after the fights. “That is a milestone for boxing,” Team Sauerland General Manager Chris Meyer said. “We have agreed to thorough testing. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards doping.”

Spaniard Pablo Navascues lost his shot at Sebastian Sylvester´s IBF Middleweight Title after testing positive for banned substances during a random training test. He was replaced by Billy Lyell, who suffered a tenth-round TKO defeat on January 30.

IBF MW champion Sebastian Sylvester has to find a new opponent for his January 30 fight in Germany, because Spanish challenger Pablo Navascues was tested positive for an unnamed illegal substance following a random test.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2010/2/11/1305754/sauerland-to-have-olympic-style