Team Pacquiao Bring Back Justin Fortune As Conditioning Coach

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Sauerland promotions forced its fighters to test every day 3 months leading into the fight.. Is this the protocol you say Floydie was trying to force Pac to follow?

:what:

Just for reference, look back at the mosely/floyd 24/7 where the guy who runs USADA says the boxers have to be about for 1 hour per day where they can be located for testing - that doesnt mean they get tested every day you moron. :snoop: . They even released after the fight that they were only blood tested 2 or 3 times during the build up. . And he stated that they would only follow up with repeated/excessive testing if results came up bad. . Guess thats why Pac ducked that shyt hard ehh?

And dont forget, Floyd is subject to the exact same testing :skip:

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
There was no OSDT when Floydie fought pee-pee man....

The Mosely and Ortiz fights were after the fact...at the time of negotation where Floydie demands OSDT thats never been done in the history of boxing there's no way for Pac to know if hes gonna get tested 2/3 times or 15/20 times.. or if he'll have to submit a lot or a little bit of blood close to the fight... :manny:

Thats the nature of random testing you dummy . . And, as ive stated several times they only excessively test when the results come up bad . . . which is why Pac was ducking that shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sauerland promotions forced its fighters to test every day 3 months leading into the fight.. Is this the protocol you say Floydie was trying to force Pac to follow?
Sauerland used WADA protocol just like Floyd. You're getting desperate.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Manny not being able to dope efficiently was the real problem, lets be honest. He's looked like shyt since he got called out

But the fact still remains you can't prove none of what you're saying.. just another unprovable theory by another Pac hater... lol @ dominating Clottey, Mosley, and a 20lb heavier Margerito equating to "looked like shyt" :bryan:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Thats the nature of random testing you dummy . . And, as ive stated several times they only excessively test when the results come up bad . . . which is why Pac was ducking that shyt

You had ZERO knowledge of how excessive the tests were until after Floydie/Shane 24/7 which is AFTER Pac/Floydie negotiations... and right after that fight Floydie announced he was taking the rest of 2010 and 2011 off

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You had ZERO knowledge of how excessive the tests were until after Floydie/Shane 24/7 which is AFTER Pac/Floydie negotiations... and right after that fight Floydie announced he was taking the rest of 2010 and 2011 off
It's WADA protocol. Same thing Sauerland uses and same thing Olympians use. It depends on what the agency decides - there aren't any set days or amount of tests.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So tell us what the agency decided at Sauerland :smugfavre:
Which agency they used or which protocol they followed? Do you even know what you're talking about? Because I notice you use that Favre smiley every time you're clueless and out of sh*t to say. It's usually preceded by a question that screams "I'm talking out of my ass."

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

:what:

Are you stupid or just trolling? Are you saying USADA or whoever they used to do the testing changed their random testing methods/schedules for Manny? You still dont understand the concept of the testing, until you do - you can speak on it.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Which agency they used or which protocol they followed? Do you even know what you're talking about? Because I notice you use that Favre smiley every time you're clueless and out of sh*t to say. It's usually preceded by a question that screams "I'm talking out of my ass."
:smugfavre:
You said their protocol depended on what the agency decides... so explain how excessive their tests were in Germany compared to Floydies tests in Nevada.. Are you assuming they were the same??

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
That's not what I said at all faggit.. try again :smugfavre:

:troll:

Well, floyd fought in 2010 and 2011 FYI.

Me, myself - had no knowledge of the testing frequency until the floyd/shane 24/7. Now, do you think the USADA would not have mentioned that information to Pac/Floyd had the fight happened? So, again, are you saying that USADA had one set of rules for Pac/Floyd, and another set for everyone else? man, you are retarded.:skip:

:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smugfavre:
You said their protocol depended on what the agency decides... so explain how excessive their tests were in Germany compared to Floydies tests in Nevada.. Are you assuming they were the same??
Random testing is always random. NADA, like USADA, uses WADA protocol. Now go fo your homework, you shrimp-d*cked f*g.