Team Pacquiao Bring Back Justin Fortune As Conditioning Coach

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Wilfred Sauerland began using it in 2010 when he implemented it for one fight in 2009 and they caught the fighter dirty:

Team Sauerland has agreed to extensive drug testing via the German National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA), becoming the first and only boxing stable to have far-reaching agreements in place with the NADA. All Sauerland boxers as well as their opponents are subject to random testing during practice and after the fights. “That is a milestone for boxing,” Team Sauerland General Manager Chris Meyer said. “We have agreed to thorough testing. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards doping.”

Spaniard Pablo Navascues lost his shot at Sebastian Sylvester´s IBF Middleweight Title after testing positive for banned substances during a random training test. He was replaced by Billy Lyell, who suffered a tenth-round TKO defeat on January 30.

IBF MW champion Sebastian Sylvester has to find a new opponent for his January 30 fight in Germany, because Spanish challenger Pablo Navascues was tested positive for an unnamed illegal substance following a random test.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2010/2/11/1305754/sauerland-to-have-olympic-style

We need the link where it was demanded before the Pac Floyd negotiations.. This article talking about 2010

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need the link where it was demanded before the Pac Floyd negotiations.. This article talking about 2010
No "we" don't need that. Article shows it was already being done for a fight in Jan. 2010. Meaning it was implemented before anyone here implemented it. Question answered.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No "we" don't need that. Article shows it was already being done for a fight in Jan. 2010. Meaning it was implemented before anyone here implemented it. Question answered.

January 2010 is after the Pac/Floyd negotiations fell through dummy... it doesn't matter when it implemented because it was after Floydie turns down a 24 day cuttoff and Pac is set to fight Clottey

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so those fighters in the Sauerland stable were tested daily and had to abide by the one-hour rule, which provides for a solid hour a day in which the athlete must be found by the test personnel..:ohhh:

no wonder Pac wasn't trying to do that silly shyt
Yes - Floyd wasn't the first which is about the 30,000 thing you were wrong about since I been on here. And other fighters have done it and are doing it. Including...midget.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes - Floyd wasn't the first which is about the 30,000 thing you were wrong about since I been on here. And other fighters have done it and are doing it. Including...midget.

one of the biggest fights in boxing had advanced testing. im pretty sure you know who im talking about.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Floyd was the first fighter demanding another fighter undergo unlimited random blood tests all the way up to the fight...

besides that particular German boxing stable, there's no boxer outside the olympics getting blood and urine tested everyday..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd was the first fighter demanding another fighter undergo unlimited random blood tests all the way up to the fight...

besides that particular German boxing stable, there's no boxer outside the olympics getting blood and urine tested everyday..
Floyd wanted to use WADA protocol, just like Sauerland promotions. So he wasn't the first, f*ggot.