Team Pacquiao Bring Back Justin Fortune As Conditioning Coach

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Random testing is always random. NADA, like USADA, uses WADA protocol. Now go fo your homework, you shrimp-d*cked f*g.

random doesn't have shyt to do with how much blood they withdraw.. but you're assuming it was the same amount in the Germany as it was during Floydie and Shane camp... nice try though :smugfavre:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:troll:

Well, floyd fought in 2010 and 2011 FYI.

Me, myself - had no knowledge of the testing frequency until the floyd/shane 24/7. Now, do you think the USADA would not have mentioned that information to Pac/Floyd had the fight happened? So, again, are you saying that USADA had one set of rules for Pac/Floyd, and another set for everyone else? man, you are retarded.:skip:

what is it you say that the USDADA would mention to Floydie and Pac?? how often they will get tested?? :usure:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
But the fact still remains you can't prove none of what you're saying.. just another unprovable theory by another Pac hater... lol @ dominating Clottey, Mosley, and a 20lb heavier Margerito equating to "looked like sh:bryan:yt"

Weren't you the same guy running around claiming Marquez was on gear when he slumped your boy? :mjpls:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
What's the limit on how.much blood they.can take all the way up to the fight?? :smugfavre:

Don't have an answer?

Well back in 09 no one had an answer because it hadn't been done before.. All Pac knows is he didn't perform his best giving blood close to the fight when he fought Morales the 1st time. And now Floydie is demamding Pac subjuct himself to and unspecified amount of random blood tests all the way up to the fight so Floydie can be comfortable and secure enough to step in the ring with the big bad Pacquiao :pachaha:

YOU A fukkING IDIOT LOL. THEY ONLY NEED 2-3 CCS FOR BLOOD TESTING. SHUT YOUR GREASY HANDS ASS UP

Daps
Reppin
NULL
random doesn't have shyt to do with how much blood they withdraw.. but you're assuming it was the same amount in the Germany as it was during Floydie and Shane camp... nice try though :smugfavre:
This post is pretty bad, even for you.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
WHAT THE fukk DOES A CC OF BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH HOW OFTEN YOU'RE FORCED TO GET BLOOD WITHDRAWN YOU IMBECILE??

DO YOU KNOW HOW QUICK YOUR BONE MARROW PRODUCES RBCs ? YOU KNOW THEY USE 25 GAUGLE BUTTERFLY NEEDLES RIGHT ? I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO KNOW THAT BUT I M JUST INFORMING UR SMART SELF

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I assume everyone here is sonning black jesus? So :blessed: to have him on ignore.
Although manny has gone from n elite fighter to an exposed one, I hope we can see the old pac man (even before the roids) b/c that dude can be exciting as hell to watch.
Doubt it will happen though.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ive said it enough times, if you dont understand then . . :yeshrug:

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
so the USADA imformed Floydie.and Pac how.many times they would withdraw blood.. link that.. im.sure you cant though because as usu you're talking straight from your.ass
You have no clue what you're talking about... its ok thought you fit right in with the rest the dummys in this thread...

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So it's cool for you to assume Marquez is on gear but everyone else is wrong to assume Pacman could be on gear as well. :beli:

:camby:

:stopitslime:

I can easily flip this back on you though...AM I WRONG for claiming JMM; a piss drinking Messican who hired a federally indicted PED chemist (who also boastfully claims he can beat any test) for assistance, is roiding?? especially since the entire coli been claiming Pac on roids with ZERO proof besides him not initially submitting himself to unlimited blood withdrawals demanded by a bytch with no title..

Am I wrong for shytting on Floydie for demanding Canelo come in at a catchweight for his title... Not a single one of you Floydie stans had shyt to say.. nikkas in here coppin all types of pleas "bu bu but Canelo coming in the fight at 160+ blah blah" "but nah it was Canelo idea to fight at a catchweight" :sitdown:
Meanwhile these same stans won't even acknowledge that Pac had a title at jmw when he did the Exact thing Floydie did and Margerito had an even bigger weight advantage on Pac than Canelo did the bytch..

Pac has even decided to go through with OSDT on his own not just to fight the bytch... is he commended for it? nope, still gets shyt on... Meanwhile you got the least hit nikka in the history of boxing talking about he concerned for his health but "he's trying to clean up boxing" :childplease: if bytchassnikka was a word in the dictionary you would see Floyd Mayweather face