Team USA women soccer captain says $60 mil cash prize not fair. Men get $440 mil

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody watches the women's leagues, just like the WNBA. The Women's World Cup is popular, but they're not getting paid if people only tune in to one event every 4 years. Imagine if you only heard the words Ronaldo or Messi on TV every four years. No Champions League or La Liga or Premiere League or Serie A drama. I couldn't even tell you what professional team Rapinoe or Alex Morgan or whoever plays for, so how are they going to get paid like the men?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They probably think A'ja Wilson should get $140 mil just like the NBA players.

A complete lack of understanding of revenue, and not just gate revenue.

The crazy part is that the US women’s team would most likely and is currently probably getting paid more the US men’s team as far as the prize pool while the men’s team would wash them on their worst day so idk what angle these dudes coming from but it’s still irrelevant...

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It's not who has won more or who is better. It's about TV rights money, sponsorship money and attendance. It's not rocket science.

Tell Brazilians to cancel Copa America final in Maracana because 'this is like, cancel everything day' brehettes :mjlol:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If any one of them butch hoes can beat a championship men’s player or team at any athletic activity then I’ll co-sign it :yeshrug:

If not then stfu :mjlol:
I was thinking about this why.do people.watch sports.
For entertainment right.
Womens tennis oftentimes gets higher ratings and i think women's soccer's is a huge draw.
They should get equal pay

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
The crazy part is that the US women’s team would most likely and is currently probably getting paid more the US men’s team as far as the prize pool while the men’s team would wash them on their worst day so idk what angle these dudes coming from but it’s still irrelevant...
16 year old boys teams washed the women's national team multiple times