Team USA women soccer captain says $60 mil cash prize not fair. Men get $440 mil

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was thinking about this why.do people.watch sports.
For entertainment right.
Womens tennis oftentimes gets higher ratings and i think women's soccer's is a huge draw.
They should get equal pay

So they should check the numbers on the draw and argue that... no one gives a fukk what you think :manny:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I understand that for a lot of different reasons, the men's game financially is far advanced than the women's game.'

Well if she really understood that then she wouldn't complain.
Why do women athletes never acknowledge the fact that they dont draw men's money but want to be paid like men.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Well if she really understood that then she wouldn't complain.
Why do women athletes never acknowledge the fact that they dont draw men's money but want to be paid like men.

They do this on purpose.
They want to be a part of the larger, more legitimate gender wage gap issue.
If they're generating equal revenue compared to the men that's one thing, but they refuse it frame it this way for obvious reasons.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My last comment on the topic but I’ll give the shyt some credence when women in these sports call out women for not supporting their own, there’s more women than men on this planet by a large margin but these coward ass hoes won’t do that :mjlol:

They’d easily be able to surpass men if women gave a fukk about em...

Last edited:

isp

Rookie
Daps
The money isn't there because there's not much interest from men. They know women are athletically inferior; handicapped with higher body fat, less muscle, smaller bone structure.

You can't make people watch something they aren't interested in. Are they expecting companies to just be charitable and make up the difference? Business is business.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I bet you the men’s US team would destroy the US woman’s team 9-0. I read somewhere a college men intramural team decimated the US women’s team. Hell imagine the French men’s national team facing the USWNT :mjlol:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Article says revenue is 6 Billion compared to projected 131 Million. These hoes need to get in STEM :mjlol:

The men are actually taking less of the revenue cut percentage wise. They should argue for more pay :patrice:

Revenue Disparity Explains Pay Disparity Between Soccer World Cup's Men And Women

When viewed appropriately—based on how much money they generate—women actually make more than men.

As Dwight Jaynes pointed out four years ago after the U.S. women beat Japan to capture the World Cup in Vancouver, there is a big difference in the revenue available to pay the teams. The Women’s World Cup brought in almost $73 million, of which the players got 13%. The 2010 men’s World Cup in South Africa made almost $4 billion, of which 9% went to the players.

These are the numbers they should be talking about.

Or we could talk about tonight, the US faces Mexico in the regional championship, in what will be a sold out Solider Field. Last year, the US Women won their regional championship

They couldn't even pack a 20k stadium.