Daps

Vdu8qTP.jpg

which side are you on?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just like i was in the comic: i'm team cap....

on a side note: i hope in the movie they show tony like the a$$hole he was in the comic....i especially hope they let him clone thor, so thor can kick his ass like he did in the comic....i wanna see that scene on the big screen....

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

on a side note: i hope in the movie they show tony like the a$$hole he was in the comic....i especially hope they let him clone thor, so thor can kick his ass like he did in the comic....i wanna see that scene on the big screen....
I hope he gets that work from spiderman as well. I never liked ironman and loathed him from avengers disassembled to dark reign.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
#TeamCap all the way. No one should be siding with Starks on this one.

I may be alone on this one but after watching Age of Ultron, I feel like they'll make Starks a sympathetic "villain" rather than a full on a$$hole.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ironman is clearly the biggest draw of the Avengers and a fan favorite by probably a large margin. I'm willing to bet they do everything they can to keep Tony seen as a favorable character to the fans.

So don't expect him to go all Nazi a$$hole in this movie.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
#TeamCap all the way. No one should be siding with Starks on this one.

I may be alone on this one but after watching Age of Ultron, I feel like they'll make Starks a sympathetic "villain" rather than a full on a$$hole.

You acting like making superhero's register is a bad idea or something. IT's not a totally indefensible stance.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah...Tony's due for a thorough ass whooping.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You acting like making superhero's register is a bad idea or something. IT's not a totally indefensible stance.

Nah dude, you have to make your secret identity public on a registration list.... :what: Do you know what kind of implications would happen if all the bad guys found out who you was?!?! Did you read the civil war comic... there's a reason it's called a SECRET identity... nikkas came after spiderman hard, all the criminals he put away in prison. He couldnt hide his face anymore. All the shyt he did as spiderman came back at him full throttle...

Just imagine being hunted with little to no protection, your family, your friends will be Greenlit, and you know what's the worst is that it's not even regular criminals it's the supervillan ones too. you'll never have a moments rest or sleep...

Plus the fact remains, during that time cap didnt trust the govt' at all... putting it in their hands was an entirely bad idea... Alot of superheroes dont have starks money or security... at the end of the day...

Can you just imagine if the ENTIRE world found out Batman was secretly Bruce Wayne??? :what: The Audacity of it all sickens me...