#TeamStark or #TeamCap concept art for Captain America:Civil War

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
backstory on this?
stark was rounding up all the superheroes who were against him, you were either with him or against him, he thought he had daredevil and sent the latter into the negative zone prison
Civil_War_Vol_1_2_page_14_Young_Avengers_(Earth-616).jpg

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
stark was rounding up all the superheroes who were against him, you were either him or against him, he thought he had daredevil and sent the latter into the negative zone prison
i meant, what did the 31 piece of silver mean?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yall thinking about it from a comic book perspective. In the THE REAL WORLD. nobody's name is redacted because of the good deeds they do. If you want to find the names of every police officer, fireman, soldier, they are out there. You can go down the list from The President of the US and downward, and find out who the hell they are. You telling me we shouldn't know the identity of a motherfukkers that can run at the speed of light simply because "they are one of the good guys" stop it.

But again when cops commit murder or heineous acts their identites are not uncovered easily.... the whole SHRA is a dangerous idea in the wrong hands. just because you have super powers your friends and family doesnt and alot of nikkas come looking for payback...

stark was so heavy handed in that shyt he put heroes who didnt agree with it into a inter-dimensional JAIL.... and attacked them head on no matter who they was, and since he worked with them he knew their weaknesses... CLONED THOR with the help of reed richards and the CLONE OF THOR killed Goliath in cold blood....... :mindblown: trust me its not a good idea to put your information out there... plus they didnt even know about the secret invasion either!!! :mindblown:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
But again when cops commit murder or heineous acts their identites are not uncovered easily.... the whole SHRA is a dangerous idea in the wrong hands. just because you have super powers your friends and family doesnt and alot of nikkas come looking for payback...

stark was so heavy handed in that shyt he put heroes who didnt agree with it into a inter-dimensional JAIL.... and attacked them head on no matter who they was, and since he worked with them he knew their weaknesses... CLONED THOR with the help of reed richards and the CLONE OF THOR killed Goliath in cold blood....... :mindblown: trust me its not a good idea to put your information out there... plus they didnt even know about the secret invasion either!!! :mindblown:

The secret invasion alone is a valid reason for registration.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The secret invasion alone is a valid reason for registration.

WRONG... guess how the aliens infiltrated the superheroes homes and lives....:stopitslime: if the aliens never had a chance to know the heroes identites they wouldnt have gotten as far as they did... :yeshrug:

registration is a bad idea no matter how you slice it. look at Skyfall look at all the trouble James Bond went through because the MI5 database was stolen... :childplease::damn: In the wrong hands... the damage it could do. Imagine if hydra was able to get a hand on that shyt. would you put all your information on the register knowing you put the bullseye on your back?!!?
:aicmon:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, but The SHRA is the right thing to do. THE PROBLEM lies in the fact that in the Comic Universe, Criminals never seem to stay captured. I mean how many times has Spider-man busted The Shocker, Electro, Rhino, Doctor Octopus, etc....IRL these people wouldn't get back out. They would be locked away in the highest of high security prisons that exist and left to serve out life sentences. It wouldn't be that many "super" villains out their capable of cracking government firewalls, and finding out the names of the actual superhero's. As for regular criminals. ya'll need to stop it. You really think regular drug dealers or thugs are fixing to try to find out who Spider-man or who Domino is? They have hell on there hands with the Punisher, you really gonna try to find a motherfukker who can dodge bullets and has the strength of 20 men, or some bytch with luck manipulation powers. I don't fukking think so.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Just as long as they dont do something stupid like clone thor, i have a feeling that thing that made vision will either be used for that or bring back the red skull