Tech Companies Are Quietly Defunding Diversity Pledges And Industry Layoffs Are Hitting Black And Brown Workers Hardest

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You clearly struggle with basic logic and paying attention.
You don't even believe or know there are Black companies out there, in your mind all Black people are living on handouts from whites.
You wouldn't ask me to name white companies that keep White America employed because as far as you're concerned Black companies don't exist.
This is all in your own mind sweetheart.

There have been numerous threads and cries on here about Black businesses large and small that exist but don't get recognition from Black patrons and are struggling as a result.
Mark Curry was treated like dog shyt because he failed to research the area and find a Black establishment.

Whether people are aware of these businesses or not, they exist and don't get your dollars.
Most Black consumers blindly still prefer white establishments, including yourself seeing as how clueless you are about Black enterprise and wealth generation.

A young Black woman even created an app that allows Black consumers to identify where Black businesses are on GPS. Why, because Black businesses aren't seeing enough Black dollars.

And here you are with your defeatist heart and soul not even aware there are Black enterprises of all sizes.

Asking me to name a Black business that can employ Black America shows how far your minds long defeated and will never recover.
Why are you doing this?
You typed a whole lot of nothing
it’s real simple just name companies, I will even give you a way out of the bullshyt trap you set for yourself, name some blacked owned tech companies that could hire black tech workers
5 black-owned tech companies hiring amid 2022 layoffs
I just gave you a head start now name 30 black owned tech companies that could hire black tech workers