Teddy Riley: Men getting married makes them unfocused in their careers

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
It gon make them grind more. Nobody grinds harder than a man with a family depending on him.
When that mortgage is due or that daycare bill is coming, nikka gon find that money.
What it will do is make him more cautious and take less risks in his career. He can't take that big promotion cause it's cross the country and he doesn't want to uproot the family. shyt like that.
Now if you're talking celebrities, he might have a point indirectly.
I've read many times over the years how getting married causes a male celeb to lose his sex appeal with women. No homo.
“When that mortgage due or that daycare bill is coming, nikka gon find that money”

Tell em! :salute:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I gave you facts; you came back with speculations. Let's say what you're saying is true. Those men are clearly a minority. We can't make a rule out of an exception.

Fact: most successful men in history were married. Conclusion: marriage is not an obstacle to success. If marriage itself stops you from being successful, it just means that were not that good in the first place and something else would have stopped you from being successful anyway. :yeshrug:
This makes sense.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I don't think that's what Teddy meant. he was trying to say as a musician, you're known as a sex symbol. You have to give that illusion that you're single and available. So when Bobby got married, he lost a huge part of his female fanbase. Same thing happened with Usher.