Tee Grizzley Is A Petty Thief Thought He Was A Boss

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lot of you guys just exposed your lack of street sense/talk or complete of lyrical comprehension...

I stand on what I said...
The whole damn song is a song about a dude selling big weight who beat the case because he had money for good lawyers.

But in reality he was a petty thief who went to prison for a smash and grab and breaking in dorm rooms.
I'll take the bait... just because they were hitting licks doesn't mean he wasn't moving weight.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Breaking in dorm rooms was why I called his crimes petty...

And they left the jewelry store in handcuffs...

The funny thing about it that him that it was a random customer that pointed a gun at him and made him laydown to the cops came. Get layed down by customers brehs :mjlol:

He brag about doing snatch and grabs and being a petty thief and y'all eat it up:snoop:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing about it that him that it was a random customer that pointed a gun at him and made him laydown to the cops came. Get layed down by customers brehs :mjlol:

He brag about doing snatch and grabs and being a petty thief and y'all eat it up:snoop:
Oh I didn't know the customer laid him done he talks way too tough for that to be public knowledge

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The appeal of the song is in it's relationship to the average dude in the street....He's not rapping kingpin/major trafficker lyrics, like a Payroll. There's way more T Grizzley's then Payroll's in the streets, despite what the people themselves will tell you, nevermind the rappers.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor

I'm saying this is the corniest nikka in earth. Now he's real cause he recycles the same jail story. His situation was like when you fail that first GTA V heist. Dude is big too coulda been a DT or something