Teens are out here crashing out terribly.SMH

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Looked it up. They got that kid on camera and one of the other kids flat out said he shot him in the head. Kid fcked up. :yeshrug:

White guy was just campaigning and ran into some knuckle heads. It’s insane people would actually kill during an armed robbery. You can do a tiny bid and turn your life around for robbery. Once you kill you in some deep shyt. Kid had some priors he going away for a long time. Didn’t want to believe the youngin would kill for pocket change. It is what it is.

I can careless about the video. I need more information, there could be more to this.

The White dude could have tried molesting those teens, you never know.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
so you were a teenager....some1 asked for you a dollar than robbed you? :picard:
One of the nikkas in the group did, I lied and said no then they surrounded me, I didn't want to get jumped so yea, one nikka in the group asked me for a dollar then they ran my pockets :francis: Didn't have nothing valuable (this was in 2006) only had like two dollars and change.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
One of the nikkas in the group did, I lied and said no then they surrounded me, I didn't want to get jumped so yea, one nikka in the group asked me for a dollar then they ran my pockets :francis: Didn't have nothing valuable (this was in 2006) only had like two dollars and change.

damn; did you move back to jersey after?

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Michigan nikkas different I noticed lol
Soft, bored ass Lansing bums. City ain't even grimey like Detroit, Flint, Saginaw, Benton Harbor or Muskegon. It's almost like they have an inferiority complex with real hood cities, so they crash out to prove that they're hard too. Everybody talks about how needlessly stupid they are now. They gotta play their football games early in the evening now because they pop off at the games. Glad I moved from there years ago.