Teens mock drowning man while filming

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
in regards to the topic, about 18 years ago me and 3 friends had to make a small stop in Massachusetts and we witnessed somebody getting robbed and one of my friends had a camera. At the time the good samaritan law was just put into place and we spent a year in prison because we didn't do anything

ok seinfeld

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think people talking bad about the kids for not jumping in to save em,I dont even have a problem with them laughing,because I probaly would be laughing at this fool at first too....But if you see dude died,you kindve gotta call a tip in:patrice:

I could kindve defend em by saying they kids,and maybe they didnt call police because they was scared since they had weed on em. But they really posted this video on social media:childplease:.

with that said,theres nothing i hate more than people who do dumb shyt,then expect otheres to put they lives at risk to save em:martin:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Why would someone go into a body of water like that where a python or gator could be in there

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Something in the water in Florida making people heartless and crazy

Must be dead bodies :wow:

I know I wouldnt have tried to save that man, I cant fukking swim. But at least call 911

⠀⠀⠀

Superstar
Daps
I can't watch the video since I'm at work but could they have thrown him in the pond and them filmed from a distance:lupe:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
are you so sure they can swim themselves??

so "your father" tries to kill himself and succeeded but you'd blame the 3 kids who stood there watching?
no id take their life for recording it
and mocking his death:ld:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
IDK not to sound like a CAC but I seen dude picture and he don't really look like an upstanding citizen. Plus they called him a junkie and say he voluntary went in the water. I'd as for some type of toxicology report on dude he prolly tripping on K2 or something

Me12k

Pro
Daps
Kids fukked up for not at least calling for help but how did this dude end up in the middle of the lake anyway?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@ blaming social media a lot of people are just scumbags in general especially towards the mentally ill, our country is so rich we could put every homeless person in the country in a decent sized house/apartment but we so despise our underclass that we let many people out here basically starve to death these kids are just imitating how ugly our underbelly is in greater society.