Teens mock drowning man while filming

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ people caping for these dudes. It was a damn pond not a lake or an ocean if any one of them knew how to swim they could have got him out. AT THE VERY least, called 911 or a neighbor or something instead of filming it laughing.
breh :deadjay: you cannot save someone from drowning by swimming out to them with no floating device. they pull your ass down with them trying to live

again, it was fukked up to laugh at this, real fukked up :scustrump: but the dude was dead. they couldn't have done shyt to save him

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh :deadjay: you cannot save someone from drowning by swimming out to them with no floating device. they pull your ass down with them trying to live

again, it was fukked up to laugh at this, real fukked up :scustrump: but the dude was dead. they couldn't have done shyt to save him
Yes you can I seen it with my own eyes twice as a kid lol.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
I hate to sound :flabbynsick: w/it(I'm a young boul myself), but social media is ruining some people
I saw a man straight up collapse on the ground convulsing, we rush over to ask if he was alright and call an ambulance, but before we could get to him some girls walk by and start recording that shyt laughing :what:
We had to chase them away and holler at them to stop from across the street, like do yall even have a heart? :pacspit:
Snapchat and Instagram have made some of yall straight up:demonic:
:scust:
It all started with personal camcorders. People started recording everything in hopes of getting something that'd be featured on the local news.

Early 90s I was on a day camp field trip when one of their vans got in a nasty accident; flipping over multiple times with kids getting flung out all across the highway and other kids later had to be cut out of the wreckage. Everybody, traffic in both directions stopped and people got out to help. One of the very first to respond sprinted over to the crash site, then stopped and ran back to his car... not to get emergency services, not to get a first aid kit or blankets and stuff like other people ended up doing... nah, he raced back to his car to get his f'in camcorder.

Right in front of vans full of the other little kids, who knew the children bleeding all over the pavement. And every one of us noticed. We went from 'yay, hero to the rescue' to 'what the every loving fck, humans suck'. Camp counselors were livid, a random dude who came to help almost beat his ass and other bystanders blocked him from getting too close. But we all remembered that dude more interested in getting a scoop than helping crash victims, he ran up recording not even knowing whether some of those kids were dead. :why:
And it happened to be the van the special needs kids were riding in.

Those girls are basically his granddaughters doing it for likes/views/retweets/comments instead of a few minutes on the news but its the same bullshyt.

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
Its this behavior people want to cut off from society..Its not about being black its about acting like an ignorant animal

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
It all started with personal camcorders. People started recording everything in hopes of getting something that'd be featured on the local news.

Early 90s I was on a day camp field trip when one of their vans got in a nasty accident; flipping over multiple times with kids getting flung out all across the highway and other kids later had to be cut out of the wreckage. Everybody, traffic in both directions stopped and people got out to help. One of the very first to respond sprinted over to the crash site, then stopped and ran back to his car... not to get emergency services, not to get a first aid kit or blankets and stuff like other people ended up doing... nah, he raced back to his car to get his f'in camcorder.

Right in front of vans full of the other little kids, who knew the children bleeding all over the pavement. And every one of us noticed. We went from 'yay, hero to the rescue' to 'what the every loving fck, humans suck'. Camp counselors were livid, a random dude who came to help almost beat his ass and other bystanders blocked him from getting too close. But we all remembered that dude more interested in getting a scoop than helping crash victims, he ran up recording not even knowing whether some of those kids were dead. :why:
And it happened to be the van the special needs kids were riding in.

Those girls are basically his granddaughters doing it for likes/views/retweets/comments instead of a few minutes on the news but its the same bullshyt.
Jackass was the beginning of the end

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I knew a brother who bought an existing IT business (from a white guy) that had a number of lucrative service contracts. One day he went on site to help a client with an issue and the client was really impressed with his work and asked who his boss was because he wanted to praise him and also to discuss renewing their service contract.

Breh said when told the client that he was speaking to the owner his whole demeanor changed. Then someone called a week later from the company to tell him they wouldn't be renewing the contract.

That's the kind of bias black entrepreneurs are up against, so I certainly don't blame anyone for using a nonblack front man or woman.

Im sorry, but if dude could not swim, why was he in the water AT ALL? :what:

fukked up kids

BUT!!!!!

Why is a disabled man going to a pond/water by himself?? Dude got daughters and got a crib by himself with no aid?? :jbhmm:

It sounds like the dude was suicidal and probably didn't know how to swim, going into the water fully dressed. Those kids probably didn't know how to swim themselves. yeah they could have called 911 but by the time any help arrived the man would have already died by then.

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
They probably cant swim either.

My first near death experience came saving a drowning man that jumped ofd a diving board but couldnt swim :snoop: . Dude climbing on me like a fukkin ladder. Im inhaling all kinds of water. I wanted to fukking kill that faggit after i was necessitated.

Sounds like only one of the kids here was heartless and the others just faked not caring.

same happened to me trying to save a cousin... dude wrapped me up tight as hell and i couldnt even move my damn arms and keep in mind i wasnt much of a swimmer myself....

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and i could show you stories of people who got drowned by trying to save someone :heh: kids werent obligated to hop in, im sorry

i woulda called 911 :yeshrug: its a shame they just laughed and filmed it
I'm not saying they are obligated lol you made it sound like it was impossible to save him I would have been content with just calling 911 personally but they couldn't be bother to do that. I do know I couldn't live with myself not trying to do something though.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
yr an idiot.

:scust: it's a friday and all you really got going on either at 9:45 or on yr lunch break is tryna pick fights on the coli :mjlol:

but I guess if getting some p-ssy wasn't in the cards for me either i'd be pretty upset too
U right here posting too :dead:
And u Canadian:dead:

Go dip some fish and ham in Maple syrup u Aye saying cracka

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How was he unsupervised?
Why did he have children?
Why wasn't he monitored?
Hes a grown man. Nobodies gonna follow a black man with a cane around all day.

Does that even warrant supervision