Teens mock drowning man while filming

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TBT, if they tried to save that man there's a strong possibility most of them wouldnt come back to the shore
It is very easy to call 911.
they couldnt save him, and 911 wouldnt have saved him. dude was dead in the water

i just dont get what the fukk was funny about it :hovtrump:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
0-Jason.jpg

But honestly what if none of those teens knew how to swim themselves? Or what if they did call 911?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate to sound :flabbynsick: w/it(I'm a young boul myself), but social media is ruining some people
I saw a man straight up collapse on the ground convulsing, we rush over to ask if he was alright and call an ambulance, but before we could get to him some girls walk by and start recording that shyt laughing :what:
We had to chase them away and holler at them to stop from across the street, like do yall even have a heart? :pacspit:
Snapchat and Instagram have made some of yall straight up:demonic:
:scust:
Yep I been talking about this for awhile. People are more concerned with recording the moment than living in it smh.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They probably cant swim either.

My first near death experience came saving a drowning man that jumped ofd a diving board but couldnt swim :snoop: . Dude climbing on me like a fukkin ladder. Im inhaling all kinds of water. I wanted to fukking kill that faggit after i was recessitated.

Sounds like only one of the kids here was heartless and the others just faked not caring.

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ people caping for these dudes. It was a damn pond not a lake or an ocean if any one of them knew how to swim they could have got him out. AT THE VERY least, called 911 or a neighbor or something instead of filming it laughing.
I really hate this world sometimes it's alot of good people but alot of heartless ones also.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
in regards to the topic, about 18 years ago me and 3 friends had to make a small stop in Massachusetts and we witnessed somebody getting robbed and one of my friends had a camera. At the time the good samaritan law was just put into place and we spent a year in prison because we didn't do anything

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
TBT, if they tried to save that man there's a strong possibility most of them wouldnt come back to the shore

no one is saying they should have jumped in and saved him but standing laughing and recording him while he was dying is disturbing. If you're not going to do anything why stand there and watch someone die? I could understand if they called 911 and stayed there but they were there just to make fun of him.