Tell Me Something Good (DAPS+REP for all that contribute)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Just started a new job, a new independent show (for charity), and my first slot as a comedian on the las vegas strip is this weekend.

I found an awesome podcast about mental hygiene by some black people that inspired me to get back into journaling and meditation.

I came down to NC to help my mother regroup. We've been cleaning out my brother's house after the old tenants left it a mess.

I've realized, I've been stressing these last few months. Finally, climbed out of some deep doo-doo. Still going throuh stressful situations,but I will not let it get the best of me. I'm moving forward one small step at a time.

I prevented a foreclosure on a black family's home. :yeshrug:

I helped my friend get a job and helped him get into school

Just got full time at my job....:wow::blessed:

I won $400 from last Wednesday's powerball

Just moved cross-country for a job opportunity :blessed:

Impressed my boss and styled on my co-workers with knowledge yesterday :sas1:

I'll be starting a new job pretty soon.

tumblr_me5bgtrdVR1rk5wnbo1_400.gif

i helped pay off someone elses credit today.

One of my friends from high school is the cofounder of an organization called Wisdom From the Field (Wisdom From The Field) that I'm about to get back into helping with.

I bought pizza and salad so my neighbor and I ( she's 8) could watch nanny McPhee after school. She had never seen the movie so I thought it would be nice since she comes over in the evenings anyway.

I worked hard as fucc all day in the greenhouse sweating my fuccin ass off tending to the ladies getting ready for harvest in 4 weeks

:whew:

REALLY DOE

:wow:

:salute: So many good deeds and positive moves. All in all a very productive day I'd say:myman: