Tell me something, why is o so cold in my house :wow:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
full

@stomachlines @Ol' Otis @Donovan Gumby @Azul @Prynce @mannyrs13 @Paradise @At30wecashout

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
on some real shyt....

when i was 19, my parents got tired of having a criminal around and they kicked me out. so i went to go stay at this rats crib. this was around october.

why was her boiler cracked and she smoked too much weed to get it fixed?

when december came around that shyt was unbearable. her stove was broke AND she needed her house rewired! so its not like we could even have space heaters running like that downstairs. you could see your breath when you exhaled just chillin on the couch with your hood pulled tight like you was about to go jam someone. cooking in the kitchen sucked with 4 burners and a toaster oven ..freezing your nuts off. we hibernated in her bedroom all the time because that was the only room in the house you can have a bunch of shyt running and it wouldnt blow a fuse and have to walk around back and flip the switch back (basement door wasnt an option....shyt everywhere in the basement with no path at all for the backdoor)

the only upside to this rat is she didnt have any kids...but i found out she been spending winters like that for a minutr with no solid plans to get shyt straight...yet she could buy a pound a weed a month.

i bounced