Tell us why you love the Black Women in your life?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
My girl was feeling kinda down one day, she likes old R&B it cheers her up.So I played her one of the playlists I had on my phone. Sideshow by Blue Magic started playing.

(Back Story) My dad used to play and sing this every time we were in his Jag. He loved this song and even till this day when I think of the song I remember it sang in his voice.Well he passed away on my 29th birthday some years earlier.

I hadn't gotten over it and started to cry asking why he had to leave us. Not asking her, just asking the sky. I felt like I was a kid again and my mind struggled understand the nature of Death. Well my girl got around and held me tight and rocked with me. Blew me away, completely surprised. She told me it was okay. After that night, I figured she's the one.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sistas have always had my back and always helped me in my journey in life.
It could be relatives, teachers, counselors, supervisors, co-workers, friends, strangers, etc.
They always took a general interest in my well-being and offered advice, comfort and encouragement.
I do the same in return.

I will always love and protect black women.

That's why the vitriol I see online between us is deeply concerning to me.

Daps
Cause black woman are great woman.

They are very nice woman contrary to american cac belief.

There hair, there style, there intelligence.

Also i was raised and tooken care of by a black woman.

I love all shades too. And they body amazing.

U find most black woman are down to earth and actually got great heartwarming personality when u meet them.

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
My moms, my girl, my two daughters. They all make me who I am.
Black women are the earth.