Telltale's Walking Dead Season 2

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
brehs, I was heartbroken by the decision I had to make at the end. I shot Kenny and forgave jane :mjcry:

:what::scust:

They literally showed us how she set him up and you not only helped her but forgave her?

The fukk man:why:

Kenny's a mess....but not as much as you mang, you just :demonic:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
It's been so long that I totally forgot about Season 3. I'm vex that I killed Kenny and decided to raise AJ by myself but I'm anxious to see what happens next.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, I just finished playing this game last week.

I rode with Kenny because everybody else started to be on some backstabbing shyt. :heh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I left Kenny to his own discretion. Gotta take care of business :manny:

Season 3 better be better than Season 2 though. I was very disappointed with Season 2. I bought, but haven't played, the Michonne game, but I keep reading that it is shyt. Taletell has like a 25% approval rating (TWS1, Wolves, Borderlands were all 8.5/10 or greater, every other game sucked). They better not fukk up Batman either :ufdup:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This season has been solid but it's still clearly a Telltale game. None of your choices really change the plot and the golden rule of anyone that can die is already dead still remains saving them now means they'll die in the next episode anyway. I guess because they can't write any significant part for a character that could be dead in half the saves. The game does even worse a job than last season's of pretending that it isn't linear.