Tennessee university president busted for cotton stalks and ‘black meals’ at diversity dinner

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Pretty sure he knew and just wanted to see if he could get away with it.

Trump got a battery in a lot of people's backs. :francis:
He thought he could troll in real life and get away with it.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
He basically is getting away with it.

It's not like he has to suffer any consequences anyway other than giving some insincere apology.:francis:
:what: what consequences should he face? The black students know who he really is and they should move accordingly. What else is there to be done? Should his career be ended for hosting and trolling at a private dinner?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:what: what consequences should he face? The black students know who he really is and they should move accordingly. What else is there to be done? Should his career be ended for hosting and trolling at a private dinner?

I didn't say any of that.

All I said was that he wanted to see what he could get away with and ultimately won't suffer any serious consequences. I didn't make any suggestions about ending his career or whatever.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I didn't say any of that.

All I said was that he wanted to see what he could get away with and ultimately won't suffer any serious consequences. I didn't make any suggestions about ending his career or whatever.
I wasn't implying that you did say that. It was a question not a statement?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Pretty sure he knew and just wanted to see if he could get away with it.

Trump got a battery in a lot of people's backs. :francis:
Didn't he get away with it? Cotton is flammable right? What about skin? Anything less than him bein burned in his house is pretty much cake.