Tennessee university president busted for cotton stalks and ‘black meals’ at diversity dinner

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
We were very offended, and also the meals that were provided resembled many ‘black meals’ they had mac n cheese, collard greens, corn bread etc. The night before Latinos also had dinner at his house and they had tacos
:dead:
No fukks given by these CACs

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Honestly don't know what to make of it. I mean tacos for Latinos, cotton and soul food for AAs, the optics are so awful it's hard to excuse as an innocent mistake.

Alot of the alt right crowd and their sympathizers are probably crying now about PC culture and what not, but even if it might not come from malicious place, shyt just comes off as callous and insensitive.

at the same time - i bet they all ate well that day - lmfao

it's that thin line

i'm in MIami and when there's an all latin event guess where they cater the food from? A Taco/Burrito spot (usually Chipotle)

when it's more American get togethers it's BBQ

so imagine in tennessee you have a group of Mexicans, I mean what else would you serve - TAcos is a safe food

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HOW DID HE NOT REALIZE THE BACKLASH HIS ASS WOULD RECIEVE FROM SUCH A FLAGRANT DISPLAY OF RACISM?!?!?

Southern cacs seem pretty bold. I live in NY and we would decapitate a CAC over this.

Trump has these whiteys feelin teflon

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
tenor.gif

He knew what he was doing. I woulda trashed his place & :pacspit: when I walked out.

ace416

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gonna go against the grain here and say this is a bit too whiny. It's just a centerpiece, not like he had a noose hanging in the room.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
HOW DID HE NOT REALIZE THE BACKLASH HIS ASS WOULD RECIEVE FROM SUCH A FLAGRANT DISPLAY OF RACISM?!?!?

Southern cacs seem pretty bold. I live in NY and we would decapitate a CAC over this.

Trump has these whiteys feelin teflon
no the fukk yall wouldn't...

u fukk nikkas worship cac designers and these same cac don't make clothes catered to u nikkas anyway

tombout u will decapitate a cac over this