Tennessee university president busted for cotton stalks and ‘black meals’ at diversity dinner

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Oh yeah, cacs getting EXTRA bold.

My man had these kneegrows STANDING UP to eat at a "dinner?":russ:

Serving heavy foods (mac and cheese, greens, etc) nigs ain't got no chairs lol

Homie come strolling in shaking hands acting like he care...Gets called out on his BS, basically says "ah well :yeshrug:" and KIM...

Then he turn around and give this weak ass "apology" acting totally ignorant of what he did and it's back to business as usual.

Had the unmitigated GALL to have Latinos over and serve em tacos, cuz yup, All latinos love tacos...:troll:

I'm surprised he didn't ironically have an all black staff, in 1870 gear, calling him "suh" and "boss" while looking at the ground while speaking to him

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Am I a c00n for wanting one of these black meals? :patrice: I mean mac n cheese, cornbread, greens, chicken sounds like good comfort eating.

shyt was probably undercooked and barely seasoned...:mjlol: and the mac and cheese was in a pot and not pan baked... :heh: Tell them to GTFOH if they can't do it right.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Why would the centerpiece be there before when they hosted dinners with different themes/students? Cotton stalks are rustic/country decor. Latinas may had Birds of Paradise or something.

Should salami, parsnips and cauliflower be served instead? They served food black people are familiar with - even vegan soul food restaurants have soy mac and cheese and fried "chicken". They probably served the drinks in mason jars/tin cups.

Was a nice gesture - ignorant but not offensive and they apologized. But my dad's paternal ancestors were on indigo and rice so should I be offended by stir fry and denim tablecloths?
im sorry but do you know any black people who exclusively eat soul food all day evryday?:picard:

the nikka could have served salami and parsnips (because clearly those are the only options, heavy soul foods or salami:francis:), it doesnt matter.

"food black people are familiar with?" fam im as familiar with chicken spinach and rice as i am tabouleh. the implication that all black people eat is soul food by yourself is pretty fukking stupid and malicious.

i don't give a fukk about your dad or his ancestors, btw. :mjlol:

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I a c00n for wanting one of these black meals? :patrice: I mean mac n cheese, cornbread, greens, chicken sounds like good comfort eating.

Real talk, i'd watch to see if the cac ate from the same plates to make sure it's all gravy, if the cac's idea of insulting me is inviting me over for some good soul food while forcing me to look at a picture of some cotton stalks, I'd let him "insult" me everyday. Be like "that's some offensive cotton shyt old cac! Now pass the damn peach cobbler". shyt, I'd go there with some homies, smoke some good bud, get "offended", then watch a movie while drinking his beer.

:manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
shyt was probably undercooked and barely seasoned...:mjlol: and the mac and cheese was in a pot and not pan baked... :heh: Tell them to GTFOH if they can't do it right.
It's the rural south. The food was probably good and not too far off what a lot of dinners might offer.

Well, except for the lack of seats and cotton centerpieces. :mjpls: