Terence Crawford Sentenced to 53 Days in Jail in Body Shop Case

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
He deserves it. The man was out of line in doing what he did.
I hope he gets the hell around from the street influences he has. No need for that shyt.
So you saying he deserves jail for this petty shyt. :skip:
He didn't even hurt nobody...

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
So you think its okay to come on private property, destroy shyt you don't own, and it is okay?
Your parent's criminals or something?

:russ:

You know that there are different types of punishment for crimes depending on the seriousness of the given crime, right?

I didn't say that he shouldn't be punished

Jail on the other hand seems too much for this, they could easily handle it with a fine. No need to lock someone up for this.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:russ:

You know that there are different types of punishment for crimes depending on the seriousness of the given crime, right?

I didn't say that he shouldn't be punished

Jail on the other hand seems too much for this, they could easily handle it with a fine. No need to lock someone up for this.
Going into someone's business, breaking shyt and putting shyt out of order seems like it is the perfect crime to get locked up about.
He should be jailed and have to pay the man for his lift and cost of cleaning up and for business lost

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Going into someone's business, breaking shyt and putting shyt out of order seems like it is the perfect crime to get locked up about.
He should be jailed and have to pay the man for his lift and cost of cleaning up and for business lost

Is there even any crime which would not cost jail time in your world if this little shyt does? :dwillhuh:

and he's out on bail :umad: