Terence Crawford Sentenced to 53 Days in Jail in Body Shop Case

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
victimless crimes and crimes where the victim says they are okay with resstitution over imprisonment.

1: What crimes are victimless?

2: He actually ha to pay a fine too so it's not a jail or fine situation, he got both. Just a fine would be natural. In it's own, w/o the jail.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
1: What crimes are victimless?

2: He actually ha to pay a fine too so it's not a jail or fine situation, he got both. Just a fine would be natural. In it's own, w/o the jail.

1. Drug crimes are victimless, regulatory crimes are victimless, licensing crimes, speeding, and etc. Crimes when no one has aggressed against another person.
2. Don't care if he has to pay a fine to the state, I'm talking about paying the man whose shyt he fukked up money for lost business and for destroyed property.

His violence tells me he needs to sit his ass down in jail for a while to get his fukkign mind right.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
There's footage of what Crawford did right? He's one of my favorite fighters, so I was hoping the allegations were being blown out of proportion, but the footage seemed pretty damning.

We all know Crawford got a mean streak, maybe he also got priors on his record from his past... Ain't no telling but point blank he shouldnt have run up into the shop like that.

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
:russ:

You know that there are different types of punishment for crimes depending on the seriousness of the given crime, right?

I didn't say that he shouldn't be punished

Jail on the other hand seems too much for this, they could easily handle it with a fine. No need to lock someone up for this.
I know just pay for the device he broke and leave it at that.

EDIT

that video posted above :patrice:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

fukk 12

giphy.gif

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
"I'm rich I can do what I want" *drives off* :laff: when I got the alert, that part of the article gets me hella weak remembering. Breh shouldn't have to do jail time but wuteva chill out & make Uncle Bob schedule more fights vs better comp.

edit: saw the vid , yea... runnin wit hella brehs in tall tees on some goon shyt. I can see why they made him sit down.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
"I'm rich I can do what I want" *drives off* :laff: when I got the alert, that part of the article gets me hella weak remembering. Breh shouldn't have to do jail time but wuteva chill out & make Uncle Bob schedule more fights vs better comp.

who u wanna see craw vs next besides the belt holders at 140.

broner is the one I want in 2017.