Terminator: Dark Fate Official Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This joint looks way harder than "Rise of Machines", "Salvation" and "Genesys". James fingerprints are all over this. I guess the concept basically like "Rise of the Machines". Judgement Day is only delayed temporarily. I guess the new chick birth's a baby that work alongside John in the Resistance in the future. The new villain is basically an upgraded T-1000 which used liquid metal and could morph into anything basically. But this version can make clones of itself. Overall that joint looked dope and I trust James with the story. These last 3 sequels have been really all over the place as far as story though each one still had some decent action scenes. Watching this trailer brought me back to T2 so that's a good sign.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Yo the fake out leading them to the fallout shelter and the hopelessness of the shyt. Casual movie goers love a happy ending and that shyt probably ruined their day

:mjlol:

I remember when I got home from the movie, I looked up the cities that got taken out on Judgement Day, and Knoxville was one of them. I was like "Damn. I'm dead. :dame:"

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I liked ALL of the Terminator movies.

As far as I'm concerned they are ALL fukked up plot-wise.

Any movie dealing with time travel loses all suspense of disbelief for me thats why I'm able to enjoy them from a theatrics standpoint and since time travel has no true validity plot-wise.

That even goes for Star Trek which is supposed to be more scientifically accurate than Star Wars but due to alternate universes and shyt, it makes Star Wars more realistic.