Daps

Looks like he's gotten worse since last I seen him
maxresdefault.jpg

Armored Vod 808

Comm Tech
Daps
Reppin
Clan Novoc V.
Seems to me this flick will just be the starting point for the "new" Terminator movies instead of a continuation (and/or the completion) of the OG Terminator & Terminator 2 films. I don't see how the film makers can claim Dark Fate will be the "true" sequel to Terminator 2 Judgement Day when they are changing a lot of the elements shown in the previous classic Terminator & Terminator 2 motion pictures.

John Connor is no longer the one that leads humankind to defeat the machines, now it's someone else we never heard of. Skynet's no longer the artificial intelligence that threatens the existence of human beings, now it's some other made up A.I. that previously never existed.

The Future War will no longer feature T-800 Endoskeletons armed with Plasma battle rifles, accompanied by aerial & ground HK's, exchanging purple-colored laser blasts with the human Resistance soldiers on a dark, blue-tinted battlefield....

46YgkON.png

The Future War will now be depicted as the human Resistance going up against hulking constructs (the "new" HK Terminators) armed with...metallic tentacles(?) (Guess "Legion" wasn't up on laser weaponry)....

The more I see of Terminator 6 Dark Fate, the more I'm reminded of how this one looks and feels like a cheap generic Terminator knock-off flick instead of the genuine sequel film to Terminator 2, with the OG actors & director thrown in just to make this movie seem legit. Only to have all the OG's dropped & replaced by all of these new characters old fans don't know or care about. Just so they can continue with all of the new films, made just for all the new fans.

Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I am. But if James Cameron drops the ball on this one, it's a wrap for me.

46YgkON