Terminator: Dark Fate Official Thread

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
We finally got another dope one brehs :wow:....this shyt was better than all the terminators besides T1 & T2. The action in this shyt :ohlawd:...my nikka Arnold :banderas: the Enhanced butch bih :gladbron: the new terminator :whew: and Sarah still THAT bytch :myman: maaaaan I fukked with this heavy I can’t even front. The way it start off too. Cold blooded :sadcam:...Good to finally see a dope terminator after so long. That R rated stamp was needed :ehh:
The previews seem like Arnold had a small part

True?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
We finally got another dope one brehs :wow:....this shyt was better than all the terminators besides T1 & T2. The action in this shyt :ohlawd:...my nikka Arnold :banderas: the Enhanced butch bih :gladbron: the new terminator :whew: and Sarah still THAT bytch :myman: maaaaan I fukked with this heavy I can’t even front. The way it start off too. Cold blooded :sadcam:...Good to finally see a dope terminator after so long. That R rated stamp was needed :ehh:
Did they bring back Leon Meth Kennedy to play John Conner?

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
Nope some how they have old young jon corror getting killed by arnold in 1998 and the bytch dyke is a upgrade but human wtf but she overheats and needs convulsive meds they new womb is a illegal they smuggle into texas and the new terminator is a messican and it looks like the butch and Linda Hamilton fukk and they killed a c00n officer this whole movie is damn near teminator:daca edition

Last edited by a moderator:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The previews seem like Arnold had a small part

True?
It’s small but it’s vital. He was great in this shyt. Like T2 lvls of great. The fight scenes :wow:
Did they bring back Leon Meth Kennedy to play John Conner?
Nah, unless u count using that de-aging shyt as “bringing him back”

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I thought this movie was underwhelming to say the least. :martin: Even the T-X in T3 was a more interesting Terminator than this Rev-9 one. The beginning showed a lot of promise, but it got uninteresting real quickly and I couldn't connect with any of the characters.

The only good Terminator movies were T1 & T2. It's over now.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I thought this movie was underwhelming to say the least. :martin: Even the T-X in T3 was a more interesting Terminator than this Rev-9 one. The beginning showed a lot of promise, but it got uninteresting real quickly and I couldn't connect with any of the characters.

The only good Terminator movies were T1 & T2. It's over now.
Those are definitely the best two but I'm one of those oddballs who seem to always find some enjoyment in the Terminator sequels.

Genesis got shytty reviews and I ended up enjoying my watch for what it was

:manny:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Those are definitely the best two but I'm one of those oddballs who seem to always find some enjoyment in the Terminator sequels.

Just look at them all as alternate timelines because at this point that's all you can do.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Every movie has its moments, but I didn't walk away feeling wowed at all. I didn't expect it to be as good as the first two of course, but I'm not seeing how it's any better than the others except for the fact it has Sarah Connor in it. The second Terminator is one of the top ten most creative movie villains ever, everything after that is just a robot with very similar qualities that a 10 year old could have thought of.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Revitalized the franchise

Made a billion plus

Had the highest opening of all time until it was beaten by The Last Jedi

wasn't was bad as people say

I'd say it's something good to be compared to

i hate these type of replies. Comparing a movie to another over receipts at the box office DOES NOT MAKE IT BETTER. do you realize how many trash movies bank at the BO? Please stop making this comparison to save an argument.

ima die hard terminator fan. I want this to be decent at the very least. But don’t come here talkin about numbers to dignify the films quality. Hell with that argument Spider-Man 3 and transformers 3,4,5 etc are all worthy adversaries. Just stop