Terminator: Dark Fate Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dark Fart :scust:.......Shyt was garbage.Couldn't connect with any of the new characters.Bad casting all around.Still got love for Sarah Connor, but she's obviously part of

the fan service cash grab strategy.Damn shame what they did to Arnold & John in this flick:hhh:...Basically, if you saw the trailer, you saw the best parts...............

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
We finally got another dope one brehs :wow:....this shyt was better than all the terminators besides T1 & T2. The action in this shyt :ohlawd:...my nikka Arnold :banderas: the Enhanced butch bih :gladbron: the new terminator :whew: and Sarah still THAT bytch :myman: maaaaan I fukked with this heavy I can’t even front. The way it start off too. Cold blooded :sadcam:...Good to finally see a dope terminator after so long. That R rated stamp was needed :ehh:

this.....

if you action head you will love this

why can’t they make a decent Predator :damn:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this.....

if you action head you will love this

why can’t they make a decent Predator :damn:

this movie does the Arnold film history nod to predator justice.
along with the terminator callbacks.

this was a fun ride.

my only negative was the trailers.
this had to be the worst collection of seasonal lead non-blockbuster collection of garbage trailers ever put together in cinematic TRAILER history.
I really was like i hope this movie is not as bad as these TRAILERs.

at this point.
terminator is what if graphic novel elseworld vertigo level storys.

shyt is just as pointless to invest in and a revenue grab.
Cameron tried, and miller did a good job.
yet, the miscasting of john Conner and the digital filming all the way back in the third one.
ruined what little good will. I could have had for this franchise.
I tried to give it a longer chance.
than most reboots and revenue grab franchises.
yet Cameron losing Spidey and terminator to fox.
set back both franchises from ever succeeding potentially.
how they could have originally and ultimately been prospected to as revenue grab/quality release.

art barr

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im sitting in the theatre it just ended and im confused as shyt

So skynet sent an older terminator model (awful arnold CGI) back to kill john from a future that didnt exist? Why wouldn't they send like a t1200 or something?

Also arnold can predict the future and go heads up with a way more advance terminator with no problem?

Sara doesn't remember the good that the t800 did with john and how he saved them?

The music was meh the call backs weew funny and the action was dope. I guess now there's another future timeline now?

Last edited:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Im sitting in the theatre it just ended and im confused as shyt

So skynet sent an older terminator model (awful arnold CGI) back to kill john from a future that didnt exist? Why wouldn't they send like a t1200 or something?

Also arnold can predict the future and go heads up with a way more advance terminator with no problem?

Sara doesn't remember the good that the t800 did with john and how he saved them?

The music was meh the call backs weew funny and the action was dope. I guess now there's another future timeline now?
spoiler this you piece of shyt

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Now do your job and edit your post cause the spoiler tag doesnt help if this remains...

got my popcorn and soda hoping for a fun ride...not expecting a masterpiece....
giphy.gif