Terrell Owens gets Karen’d in his gated community. “YOU’RE A BLACK MAN APPROACHING A WHITE WOMAN!”

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this bytch should be put on blast
UKVu0t8.gif

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps

Yooo, I had no idea this video existed. Breh was kissing Stacy Keibler with such lust and passion. The comments on that video are :mjlol: Add that Monday night football commercial…. You know he’s had CACs tight for a good minute.

broller

Veteran
Daps
:russ: Yooo, I had no idea this video existed. Breh was kissing Stacy Keibler with such lust and passion. The comments on that video are :mjlol: Add that Monday night football commercial…. You know he’s had CACs tight for a good minute.

Red Money

Pro
Daps
Yooo, I had no idea this video existed. Breh was kissing Stacy Keibler with such lust and passion. The comments on that video are :mjlol: Add that Monday night football commercial…. You know he’s had CACs tight for a good minute.

I Had no idea that movie existed, lol....was it straight to dvd? They definitely had some notable black sitcom folks ....and Stacey Dash, Megan Markle, Meagan good in it too.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I Had no idea that movie existed, lol....was it straight to dvd? They definitely had some notable black sitcom folks ....and Stacey Dash, Megan Markle, Meagan good in it too.
I enjoyed it. It’s definitely straight to DVD status but it’s a step above a Tyler Perry production. I’d recommend watching it.