Teslas gettin' sliced up buck fifty style in these Skreets!

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
$7500 :picard: someone getting fleeced man.. :bryan:
Shops making a killing out here on folks that don't know any better, especially Tesla certified shops. A Tesla repair is gonna run you more than your average vehicle because of the aluminum panels in general and the fact that most shops typically charge a higher hourly rate to work on them, plus all of the additional operations they have to do because of the sensors all over the vehicle. But even then that'll still run pretty high for keying a few panels. Unless they punctured metal, panels aren't gonna need to be replaced just for being keyed. Shops love to give walk ins those high ass estimates to discourage people from thinking they just gonna pay that shyt outta pocket.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Have you had to do any body work on your car? Teslas are WILDLY expensive to repair. Part costs are astronomical and wait times are ridiculous.

That dikkhead looked like they went all the way from the front to the back; if it was a deep enough scratch to warrant replacements of those panels, $7k sounds believable. If it were an X or S could be significantly more given the aluminum.

Only thing I've had so far is a flat tire where the tire couldn't be plugged.

$340 :mjcry:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
If I dont clap him

I'm caving his shyt in, non of that figurative shyt either

I will literally bludgeon these MFs until I crack an orbital socket, mandible, and crush his laryx and leave his skull looking like a chinese wok pan

you gon give me this much grief because you jealous

nah you finna have a real reason to hate me me

I'm not good at being the victim fukk that

shooting is the least do

p*ssy ass MFs

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL

:francis:. When I had that car I went in for my first "routine" balance and rotation at like 9k miles and found out my rear tires were already worn out, so i had to purchase 2 new tires for $600+ :mjcry:

but I also used to floor it after every green light :lolbron:

Taco

All Star
Daps

Lol a lot of shops use the “look it can’t be patched…, but we got these Michelin’s right here on sale for only 350 each” pitch:lolbron:

Whoboy

Riddle Me This
Daps
Reppin
The DMV
I'm sure tons of cars get keyed everyday and have been for years rather a Honda or Tesla, only difference is the Honda doesn't have cameras all around it.I have seen/heard people vandalize cars because they don't agree with someone bumper sticker (BLM, Maga, etc.), parking too close to someone etc. Just saying I don't assume it's a money issue especially when we talking about a car that someone making less than 6 figures can afford.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The older I got, the more I understood why people in certain tax brackets/celebs be wary about who they hang around, or move out the hood, etc.

You could be minding your own business in some spot and someone will try to attack you out of insecurity. I've had that shyt happen and I'm not even close to being rich.

Seen it happen at a function.

Brother wasn't even communicating with the dirty jancro and he started on this "going on like you're better than me" shyt.

Response was :dwillhuh: all around.

As you get older, you start to spot them. Mumbling and screwing up their face when others are just having fun.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Seen it happen at a function.

Brother wasn't even communicating with the dirty jancro and he started on this "going on like you're better than me" shyt.

Response was :dwillhuh: all around.

As you get older, you start to spot them. Mumbling and screwing up their face when others are just having fun.

Truth. I noticed pretty much every time that happened and it wasn't race related, that shyt came from men who most likely were raised with feminine, simp tendencies because because didn't have no real male around to beat that out of them.

Im forever telling folks to raise their kids properly, but hella grown men with kid brains in the hood/military towns.