Texas H.S. 50 million dollar stadium

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
spend 50 million dollars on a stadium for a sport that will be dead in 20 years. :mjlol:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
The idea of a high school having a 50 million dollar football stadium is mind boggling. It's not even just friendly high school football anymore with that kind of money behind it. It's a business, they might as well pay the players.

fukk football, I need to see their education rankings.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
texas gonna Texas :yeshrug:

football is a religion down there
the saturday morning newpaper has its own high school football section and its thick as fukk. they have their own show on fox sports saturday morning showing all the games highlights from friday night. its crazy out chea

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
McKinney schools not even good at football like that to warrant this. At least for Allen they're a powerhouse...but McKinney :mjlol:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
There are some crazy grants out there. There are some tiny schools in California that somehow built multi million dollar facilities even for the negative money sports like soccer and track. Its :mindblown:

This is hilarious. Because I got a letter from my high school asking for money to renovate the old stadium. :mjlol: I threw that shyt straight in the trash. :camby: fukking piece of shyt school and their racist football coach can go kick rocks

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
the saturday morning newpaper has its own high school football section and its thick as fukk. they have their own show on fox sports saturday morning showing all the games highlights from friday night. its crazy out chea

It's 2016. Ohio been had high school football highlight shows.

Shout out to Big Board Friday.