2iqopdf.jpg

60d8e3b3_sean-p.gif
Those hoes look old as shyt

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
60d8e3b3_sean-p.gif
Those hoes look old as shyt
I thought the same thing, the one all the way on the right looks like someone's auntie.

I remember that video of Trey Songz herding bytches into his truck too. One of them tried to ask
"Where we going?" :usure:

he was like

"bytch the cameras on me.":gucci:

These celebs live in an alternate reality.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Broke people want to party like rich people...it be some dudes out here on the same shyt if it was Jordan and that was the only way you could get to the party...for the hoes..or to kick it with Jordan..or insert your favorite male celebrity....keep it all the way real.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't no man going to do this FOR a woman. Famous or not. But girls are exceptionally thirsty and will walk a mile in heels while it's snowing for men.

shyt is wild. Personally I'd tell them all to get in the trunk of my car. The girl who tells me to fukk off and starts walking away is the keeper. I like womem who have self respect and value themselves enough to not be treated like luggage and condoms.
i see your logic but it really only means she wouldn't do it for you. Doesn't mean she wouldn't do it for somebody else :francis:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broke people want to party like rich people...it be some dudes out here on the same shyt if it was Jordan and that was the only way you could get to the party...for the hoes..or to kick it with Jordan..or insert your favorite male celebrity....keep it all the way real.
naw. Maybe if it was young teens. I don't think men passed 20 would di that

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn't news to anyone, but this is still embarrassing as hell.:snoop:

I get that celebrities have pull and all, but at some point your own dignity has to kick in.... if you have any :francis: