That life....

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
It has nothing to do with slavery because black woman have worn their hair natural after slavery. It has to do with the fact black men do not look at themselves as leaders and people who are responsible of taking care of and maintaining a community. Try that victim crap with someone else.
Mental slavery, not physically being enslaved.
You seem to have misguided aggression and lack adequate comprehension skills in this convo though so I'll no longer attempt to build with ya. Peace.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Mental slavery, not physically being enslaved.
You seem to have misguided aggression though and lack adequate compression skills. Peace be with you.

What you have is victimhood and lack of responsibility, not mental slavery. You have a bunch of victimhood crybaby men.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
What you have is victimhood and lack of responsibility, not mental slavery. You have a bunch of victimhood crybaby men.
You cannot suffer from such a thing and yet believe in your own power to alter the grand scheme of things.

Again, you're either a troll or have your own issues that are not mine, I wish you the best. Be happy.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
"Here's What They Think About You."

ani_ice_cube.gif

And I'm not one of those brehs on our sisters for weaves/wigs...it's just what it is...