That Mikal Bridges Kawhi-esque leap is coming...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bridges comparable as a net is a low value meal Dale Ellis.
after the ellis mavs trade to Seattle.
When Ellis was behind aguirre and londo Blackman. if I remember right.

Art Barr

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
He’s closer to pg13 than Kawhi Leonard. That’s who his style of pay is more equivalent too. He can’t create his own offense like Kawhi. He doesn’t have that type of bag
His game is certainly more PG but his rise from obscure role player to All-Star level talent (and potentially beyond) is more Kawhi and that's the basis of the thread...

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
He’s closer to pg13 than Kawhi Leonard. That’s who his style of pay is more equivalent too. He can’t create his own offense like Kawhi. He doesn’t have that type of bag
This makes zero sense at all. PG was playing pg certain stretches this season, and you think he can’t create his own offense?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This makes zero sense at all. PG was playing pg certain stretches this season, and you think he can’t create his own offense?
PG13 was helping facilitating because Jackson and wall were underwhelming but he wasn’t initially running The offense. The same thing Kawhi is doing right now while PG13 is injured.

And Kawhi has an elite iso game. . Surely you know this and is aware that Bridges doesn’t have that. Bridges is elite at catch and shoot. Two different games.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
PG13 was helping facilitating because Jackson and wall were underwhelming but he wasn’t initially running The offense. The same thing Kawhi is doing right now while PG13 is injured.

And Kawhi has an elite iso game. . Surely you know this and is aware that Bridges doesn’t have that. Bridges is elite at catch and shoot. Two different games.
The second part of what you said is true, Bridges still has a way to with the 1-1 game. But I can’t see the PG comparison at all.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The second part of what you said is true, Bridges still has a way to with the 1-1 game. But I can’t see the PG comparison at all.
I never compared pg and bridges. I said he’s closer to pg13 than Kawhi. I don’t see the Kawhi comparison at all and don’t think he’ll ever be as good as a healthy prime Kawhi Leonard. On offense or defense. I truly don’t think he’s even on prime PG13 level either. But he is a good player. He’s ballin for Brooklyn. Would look great in GSW offense.