That nikka Jesus is amazing

Mystic

All Star
Daps
You got nikkas who will never forgive you no matter what you do or say and all you did was some little light shyt like say I can't think of anything off top of my head but something light where they should be mad at you but not forever.
We disrespected THE fukk outta that nikka in heaven but he said y'all boys had enough and let himself lynched from a tree forgiving us and giving us the ability to have eternal life if we follow his name if that ain't some good ish idk what is :whoo::ohlawd::blessed:. And why we getting so normalized to typing idk instead of I don't care I get it's simpler but come on man *J Biden voice* But back to initial comment man God is good

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This means that you should forgive others too

don't forget this parable in Matthew 18:21-35

32 Then the king called in the man he had forgiven and said, ‘You evil servant! I forgave you that tremendous debt because you pleaded with me. 33 Shouldn’t you have mercy on your fellow servant, just as I had mercy on you?’ 34 Then the angry king sent the man to prison to be tortured until he had paid his entire debt.

35 “That’s what my heavenly Father will do to you if you refuse to forgive your brothers and sisters[e] from your heart.”

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
all his homies abandoned him in his time of need and he forgave them.. we gotta be like Jesus aint no other way

He knew His mission, and He knew he couldn't count on them like that.
He even told Peter....paraphrased..."You are going to abandon me"

but when He came back to Life in that new body. They couldn't do nothing but follow Him.
How are you not going to follow GOD when He shows you it's Him?

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
mase-gif.gif