That nikka Jesus is amazing

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
@Mystic and @cobra I used to be quite forgiving but when it comes to racism, I've recently found it hard to forgive things that don't rectify themselves. Like how can I forgive situations thats still detrimental to me years later when people that did me wrong are thriving of what they did to me. How do you reconcile that

Mystic

All Star
Daps
@Mystic and @cobra I used to be quite forgiving but when it comes to racism, I've recently found it hard to forgive things that don't rectify themselves. Like how can I forgive situations thats still detrimental to me years later when people that did me wrong are thriving of what they did to me. How do you reconcile that
You can't but with God you can if that makes sense. As the Bible says let me Google search it before this weed kicks in and I go off on a tangent but

Luke 23:34
Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

It's like a lion who eats someone when he is hungry, you don't blame him cause that's all he knows. Hate the sin that corrupted them but love the person who they are without the corrupted sin

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Horus, you mean.

Jesus never existed. Where is his burial site, where's Peter's and Paul's??
Adult fairy tales :mjlol:

Timbs

Pro
Daps
Mary really brought him down to Earth from the clouds in heaven