The 2024-25 New York Giants Thread

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
That’s really the only thing that makes sense.

Unfortunately there's a good 3 teams that are undoubtedly worse than us(Bears, Broncos, Cards) and they all will take Caleb if there.

Call me crazy, but the best case realistic scenario for us, is for Kyler Murray to come back late in the season and play decent. The Cards will still be a top 3 woat, so they'd be incentivized to trade Kyler as Caleb or Maye will be right there.

We trade a 2nd or 3rd to get Kyler, I know his contract sucks, but if he's even 80% of his peak then he's a perrineal pro bowler under Dabo. If Brian made Daniel fukking Jones look competent, he can turn someone who actually has talent and few good seasons into a star.

Last edited:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cac Giants fans will kill you for any Jones slander I don’t get it. Watch any film breakdown and you’ll see Jones missing guys, being scared to throw if they ain’t wide open, scrambling out the pocket when there’s no pressure, throwing behind his receivers (that Waller miss in the 9ers game was inexcusable). Year 5 and he still can’t read the field well. Game still moves too fast for him.

There’s a reason why The Giants basically gave the franchise the opportunity to walk away from him after the 2nd year of his contract.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
nPWNuJm.png