The 2024-25 New York Giants Thread

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I saw a lot of people in the draft thread clowning the Nabers pick because of DJ. In my eyes, it’s still early in the draft and we have no idea what else Schoen has planned to improve the roster and the QB position potentially so it’s way too early to call it. In any event, it’s fukk DJ all day. The Giants HAD to get better at the WR position. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I like what the Giants are doing so far. No point in selling out for a QB if you don’t have an actual TEAM in place.

Edit: Just realized they passed on adding AD Mitchell to pair with Nabers. They kinda bugging with that to be honest. That was a golden opportunity to supercharge this offense. Schoen fumbled.

Last edited:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I saw a lot of people in the draft thread clowning the Nabers pick because of DJ. In my eyes, it’s still early in the draft and we have no idea what else Schoen has planned to improve the roster and the QB position potentially so it’s way too early to call it. In any event, it’s fukk DJ all day. The Giants HAD to get better at the WR position. No ifs, ands, or buts.
Yeah the Giants needed to get better at multiple positions besides quarterback on offense. Love the Nabers pick. The reality is we're stuck with Jones for at least one more season whether a new qb was drafted or not. I'm on record going back at least 3 seasons that Danny Dimes aint' the answer so in no way am I caping for him. I was never sold on Maye or Pennix given his injury history though.

RIP but I never heard of breh.

Last edited:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Yeah the Giants needed to get better at multiple positions besides quarterback on offense. Love the Nabers pick. The reality is we're stuck with Jones for at least one more season whether a new qb was drafted or not. I'm on record going back at least 3 seasons that Danny Dimes aint' the answer so in no way am I caping for him. I was never sold on Maye or Pennix given his injury history thpgh.

RIP but I never heard of breh.
I was never high on Maye but that’s mainly because I’m tired of the “great white hype” QB’s at this point. I think Penix would’ve been a solid pick at the tail end of the first, if they could trade back up or in the second. Given how things played out though, I don’t think he would’ve been there anyway.