The 2024-25 New York Giants Thread

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
After the Nabers pick our draft was meh i think they could’ve been more aggressive trading down accumulating more picks in this draft and next year also

That would be my philosophy too. Look how the Eagles traded up and down. Fans wouldn't have liked it but I would have been fine trading down and drafting more o-lineman

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Schoen is gonna be defined by that Jones extension. While it's been made obvious by multiple sources, that he tried to get Maye, he didn't.

For the good of the franchise, it should be an open competition.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Letting Saquan Barkley go will haunt this team. He was our offense. I like Singletary but Brightwell and Eric Gray have no business getting any meaningful carries.

And now we have a DC who utilizes the "bend but don't break" scheme, and our Front Four by itself will struggle to create pressure, I see the Giants being worse than last year.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Letting Saquan Barkley go will haunt this team. He was our offense. I like Singletary but Brightwell and Eric Gray have no business getting any meaningful carries.

And now we have a DC who utilizes the "bend but don't break" scheme, and our Front Four by itself will struggle to create pressure, I see the Giants being worse than last year.

If they are, then bring on that top pick. The decision to pay DJ and not Saquon severely screwed up the trajectory of this franchise. However, I don’t put that on the front office. That was a John Mara decision. That’s why I don’t think Schoen and Daboll are on the hot seat. I think they’ll be able to survive another bad year because the owner knows it was him who fukked this all up. So now he’s going to let them build this out the way they want. Which is what he should’ve always done.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Best case scenario(for the long term health of the franchise), is if the Giants are picking top 5 next year, and Joe keeps Daboll. Doing this allows NYG to have a chance at the top qbs(Beck, Shadeur, etc), and they have a qb whisperer(Daboll) to mold the young qb.

I really don’t want a fluke run like 2022 or to see them w/ a mediocre pick like this year.