The 2024-25 New York Giants Thread

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I think the upcoming skid is necessary. There were too many people looking at this team with rose colored glasses thinking they’re ahead of schedule. I don’t believe the coaching staff was doing that but some fans definitely were. Stuff like that could potentially influence Mara to do some dumb shyt… like wanting to give Jones a new deal. At least this way, we know the real build is coming. Just gotta be patient.

I have definitely appreciated and enjoyed what they’ve been able to do up to this point. I’ll just sit back and watch the Cowboys get gassed up to oblivion like they always do, only to fall in the end. I call that satisfaction.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Game went about as I expected. Hung around for a while but fall apart in the end b/c the offense can't score :francis: It is what it is with this current team. The trade deadline signaled what the front office thought of this current roster so even if they make the playoffs, a rebuild is coming regardless, which is good.
I think the upcoming skid is necessary. There were too many people looking at this team with rose colored glasses thinking they’re ahead of schedule. I don’t believe the coaching staff was doing that but some fans definitely were. Stuff like that could potentially influence Mara to do some dumb shyt… like wanting to give Jones a new deal. At least this way, we know the real build is coming. Just gotta be patient.

I have definitely appreciated and enjoyed what they’ve been able to do up to this point. I’ll just sit back and watch the Cowboys get gassed up to oblivion like they always do, only to fall in the end. I call that satisfaction.
Yea we all knew what this team was when they started 2-0. Played hard, I think they're were coached well, but they needed to play flawlessly to win as they can't live with mistakes like other teams could, and that's when the team was healthy :heh: With all the injuries the margin for error is even smaller.