remaining schedule

we gotta get healthy for that playoff push
200w.gif

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was really frustrating to watch Jones miss wide open throws, that killed drives yesterday. Yeah he hit a big play to Slayton, but so what. I don’t wanna hear that Danny Dimes shyt when you can’t even hit Richie James in the flat on a 3rd and short. That shyt is dead.

That shyt was offensive pass interference.

Refs allowed y'all to get away with murder yesterday.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jones ain’t it. That 4th and 1 throw may have been a touchdown if he actually hits Barkley instead of throwing it at his ankles :mjlol:

I love Barkley but he kinda soft and hates any kind of contact. This nikka goes down like jello as soon as he gets touched. He’s probably dealing with a shoulder injury but I’ve seen enough where I don’t think he deserves big money. Daboll had his second bad game of the year and I’m seeing why Baltimore fans had enough of Wink when he was their :francis: fun season while it lasted. Over all I’m not too mad and we still rebuilding.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
need a better coordinator to get the most out of Thibodeaux. Y’all bout to find out just Ravens fans hated Winks. I work in Baltimore and watch the game there and they all jsut kept laughing at the 3rd and longs being converted. They said yep, that’s a Winks defense.

McCarthy had no respect for that offense led by Jones.

I hope he resign with Giants for a a multi year. Misery loves company

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
The Giants are basically fielding an XFL team right now. We are starting about 7 or 8 players off the street, down to our 3rd Stringers, and still have decent odds to win.

This is not a healthy team at all, we still gonna split with Washington and Philly, beat the Vikes and the Colts.

11 - 6. Watch.