The 4 Zodiac Signs Prone To Be Narcissists! (Is yours listed????)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
From my own personal experiences.

#4 Leo

#3 Taurus

#2 Aquarius

#1 Capricorn

Taurus and Leo are more self centered, but that can be misconstrued as being narcissistic--So I put them on the list.Leo actually

has a big heart underneath it all.They'll look out for you....just as long as they're straight first.Taurus are a lil more "mean" in that regard.

If they struggled to get it, that means you have to struggle to get it:ufdup:

Aquarius This is my unexpected shocker, but they reflect Leo.Just a more "intellectualized" version.Low key the most aggressive sign..

ego's out of this world.Not in a vain way, tho.They're really in search of "higher" pursuits and have no time for your ignorance.Aquarius women

...No matter how neat or docile they look(or how unconventional the hairstyle), they always exude a sorta aggressive/ "tomboyish" energy.

Dark side Aquarian's make for the biggest bullies.

Capricorn is just cut throat.They're out for their own gain ....by any means:demonic:...Physically, the women are :ohlawd: tho

But I always figured BBD made Poison after encountering a Capricorn chick

Don't know how Virgo made the list.They're the biggest "people pleasers" out there.Them and Pisces.They'd rather serve.

Both give up too much of themselves and have to learn how to be a lil more selfish.Which is why they excel in the medical profession.

Hospital staffs/Dr offices are full of Pisces & Virgos.

The only other potential narcissistic sign I see is maybe Aries, but in my experiences, it's mostly Aries males.

The females don't tend to be as big headed

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lmao we were #5 on her MOST PETTY ZODIAC list too.
Top 5 Most Petty Zodiac Signs

All this Taurus slander :picard:

Though this...

Taurus wants what they want when they want it. Regardless if it’s a turkey sandwich instead of a ham sandwich, they will give you the evil eye if you mess up their order.

is pretty accurate. I return food with the quickness with a :stopitslime: look on my face if my order is messed up :mjlol:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
My Uncle is a narc and he's Capricorn...

My mom is a Taurus, she's self-centered as fukk but not a narc...

Trump and Kanye West a Gemini and they are narcs...but not listed...
Ayo dog you ain't have to do that, it ain't too late for you to edit your post breh. Don't drag us into this

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
From my own personal experiences.

#4 Leo

#3 Taurus

#2 Aquarius

#1 Capricorn

Taurus and Leo are more self centered, but that can be misconstrued as being narcissistic--So I put them on the list.Leo actually

has a big heart underneath it all.They'll look out for you....just as long as they're straight first.Taurus are a lil more "mean" in that regard.

If they struggled to get it, that means you have to struggle to get it:ufdup:

Aquarius This is my unexpected shocker, but they reflect Leo.Just a more "intellectualized" version.Low key the most aggressive sign..

ego's out of this world.Not in a vain way, tho.They're really in search of "higher" pursuits and have no time for your ignorance.Aquarius women

...No matter how neat or docile they look(or how unconventional the hairstyle), they always exude a sorta aggressive/ "tomboyish" energy.

Capricorn is just cut throat.They're out for their own gain ....by any means:demonic:...Physically, the women are :ohlawd: tho

Don't know how Virgo made the list.They're the biggest "people pleasers" out there.Them and Pisces.They'd rather serve.

Both give up too much of themselves and have to learn how to be a lil more selfish.Which is why they excel in the medical profession.

Hospital staffs/Dr offices are full of Pisces & Virgos.

The only other potential narcissistic sign I see is maybe Aries, but in my experiences, it's mostly Aries males.

The females don't tend to be as big headed

@iBrowse @Poitier Yes!

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
#2 Aquarius

#1 Capricorn

im an aquarius and pretty much all of my other signs fall in capricorn.

i always try to keep my dark side down, but all that capricorn just brings it out more in the harshest way :mjlol:

im literally trying to retain my lack of fukks to give at all times. mostly cause i know ill be right, even if im wrong, just give it time :ufdup: