THE 76ERS HAVE OFFICIALLY PARTED WAYS WITH BRYAN COLANGELO

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still can’t believe this cac cost himself his career with this stupid sloppy shyt. Cause no team is ever touch this dude ever again...Colangelo or not.

Almost feel bad for the guy. Two time Executive of the Year. Been involved in the Nba his entire life. And now will essentially be blackballed. His reputation in complete taters. His poor wife got her reputation smeared going to bat for him too. :francis:

If he really wants the opportunity I think he’ll eventually get another chance. I could see a team looking to make a splash hiring him just for the instant nonstop media attention, and if he ends up doing a good job the owner/s end up looking like geniuses.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
give robert covington 20 mil a year brehs

He passed on Jayson Tatum when he didn’t need a Point guard and Gave away Sacramento 1st rounder next year while at it. Ended up Picking Robert Pack with a Broken Jumper 1st overall...

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
If he really wants the opportunity I think he’ll eventually get another chance. I could see a team looking to make a splash hiring him just for the instant nonstop media attention, and if he ends up doing a good job the owner/s end up looking like geniuses.

Ain’t no way in hell this cat gets another job. He was all up on twitter sharing sensitive information. Critizing players and Gm’s. He went past a line that you can’t go pass in that league.

Nobody gonna ever trust this guy again, which is like one of the top qualities u need to even have when running an organization

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
took them that long ? smh
it took them that long because they tried their best to make the situation look as least problematic as possible. the cac privilege. If this was a black gm doing same shyt he'd be fired immediately. But see bryan's daddy is well known in nba basketball world.

He had a job handed to him which he didnt deserve and he fukked it up in the worst way possible :dead: maybe he just dont wanna work anymore

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
6_8367770.png
A lot of people are high on Michael Zarren too..

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So what team is the league office going to force him on next ?